More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 16, 13:34:55

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Pudding Plots
| | | |-+  Small Party Venue
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Small Party Venue  (Read 6846 times)
pepsihamster
Asinine Airhead

Jummy, mhmm!

View Profile
Small Party Venue
« on: 2015 March 12, 15:48:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wanted a place that was suitable for throwing parties, including weddings. I have been looking at MTS ++ to see what was available for download, but most venues are built on very large lots and I wanted something that was on a smaller lot. This place is built so the part towards the street is the narrowest, to make it suitable for placement in towns with a lack in space. Maybe this can be of use for some of you, too.
The Party Parlour, $ 61.827, lot 20x30

Picture
Well, since the insert image option still isn't working, I have inserted links to the pictures instead, which of course is annoying Angry

More pics at the end. Book your next party and/or wedding at our magnificent Party Parlour. Success guaranteed! - Only with the appropriate Lifetime Reward ;-P  
For weddings, remember to buy a wedding cake! There is a designated table just by the bar.

This lot is zoned as a Big Park - if you don't want Townies to use it as a public space to hang out, re-zone the lot to 'No visitors allowed'. When you want to throw a party there, you will need to re-zone it to Big Park before it will show up as a party venue.

I have tested this lot several times with different parties; Regular parties, Batchelor Parties and Wedding Parties. It works very well. Beside wedding arch, the lot has ample restroom facilities and even 2 showers, if you get a couple of stinkers at your party lol. There is a professional bar, stereo, dance floor, buffet.

One thing to remember is to put a check mark with "Exclusive Access" when booking your wedding, otherwise (because of uninvited visitors) you risk that your invited guests will find it difficult to get to their seats before the wedding; and also there will be problems with routing as the couple cuts the wedding cake. Other than that it works well, even for parties without exclusive access. Party guest don't seem to enter the wedding room unless there is a wedding taking place.

I have built a "bridal suite" kind of room for those with inclinations, but you could also easily strip the room and throw in some games instead. Also the parking area, which will be used by party guest, could be transformed into a playground area or something, if you want to have something especially for kids. So, you have some flexibility with the design, if you need to.

I believe there is only one CC included, which is a side table by Kissing Toast aka omegastarr82 on MTS http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=447606
The download file goes into your Library folder. Enjoy.

floorplan
street/parking
entrance
at night outside
inside 1
inside 2
inside 3

Ok, I have no idea why the pics are all broken images. I copy the link from mediafire, click on insert image in my post and paste the link in. I don't know any other way of doing it and it used to work just fine.  Huh some help please.
« Last Edit: 2015 March 13, 09:09:00 by pepsihamster » Logged
Sita
Titlights
Retarded Reprobate

I YAM what I YAM

View Profile WWW
Re: Small Party Venue
« Reply #1 on: 2015 March 12, 22:48:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why is the preview picture file set to private?

jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2015 March 13, 11:50:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why is the preview picture file set to private?

Because you can fuck right off. Just go ahead and install it sight unseen, Titlights. It has to look better than anything else in your game by default.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Sita
Titlights
Retarded Reprobate

I YAM what I YAM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2015 March 13, 12:16:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks, Pepsihamster! Now I can see it, the lot's very nice.
* Sita downloads and ignores Jezzer.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: