More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 16:55:40

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Pudding Plots
| | | |-+  Big Sister
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Big Sister  (Read 7399 times)
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
Big Sister
« on: 2014 October 10, 20:04:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Primarily I wanted to use the new stairs with landings to create a fancy front entrance for a large home, which then evolved into a Big Brother type scenario. The house comes with 8 sims who all think pretty highly of themselves. (Or it comes empty, your choice.) Lotsize 40 x 40. §127k §700K approx

This is one of my more ginomous homes, but that shouldn't surprise anyone. So here it is.

Butler's quarters behind ablution block.

For uni I was going to put up some halfwalls where the pool table is and stick a couple of desks and computers there.

Download sims3.pack with house and sims

Download sims3.pack with house, no sims

Download sims3.pack as uni dorm - no carpark under the house.

To replace a dorm in Uni.
Edit uni world
Bulldoze current dorm - sometimes the game recognises that there are sims on the lot, sometimes it doesn't. You may have to use evict manually.
Change lot type to community, no visitors allowed.
Place dorm. The game will place the Uni job board and the rubbish bin on the lot when you take your sims to uni.

Mega may ask for a Firefox addon, this is fine. Otherwise you might like to use Chrome or something to download the file.

Edited to add: Lotsize = 40 x 40, §700K approx.
« Last Edit: 2014 October 11, 01:48:13 by witch » Logged

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Big Sister
« Reply #1 on: 2014 October 11, 06:51:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Poofs, why does your house appear to have these random concave roof sections? I don't think I've ever seen a place with what amounts to a concave pit in the roof like that.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2014 October 11, 07:29:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Because there is a glass roof in the middle of each large chunk to let light in. Also, I am crap at making roofs.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2014 October 21, 08:17:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And you seem to be missing the point of roofs, since among their functionalities is that they protect you from the burning rays of the accursed daystar, which your proposal completely undermines.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: