More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 08:26:42

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS4: The Pee-ening
| |-+  Insert Amusing Name Here
| | |-+  omgwtfbbq Request
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: omgwtfbbq Request  (Read 10127 times)
mummytired
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
omgwtfbbq Request
« on: 2014 November 14, 21:35:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had the BBQ Baby (omgwtfbbq) mod for my Sims 2 game. I was wondering if it would be possible to make it for the Sims 4. I loved the bbq it was the funniest thing I had ever seen (yes I have 3 kids and mostly never thought about BBQing them...LOL) And now they are older they wont fit on the bbq.
Any way I would love to see this BBQ for the Sims 4....
Its so hard to kill sims this time around. And drowning them requires walls or fencing to be placed around the pool so they can not just leap out, damn ea for making the ladder no longer the only means for getting out of the pool...
« Last Edit: 2014 November 14, 21:51:32 by mummytired » Logged
mummytired
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: omgwtfbbq Request
« Reply #1 on: 2014 November 15, 10:47:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm guessing no one knows if its at all possible to have this type of mod in the Sims 4. Thanks anyhow...
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2014 November 15, 13:22:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"OH WOE IS ME NO ONE RESPONDED TO MY EVER-SO-SPECIAL REQUEST WITHIN A DAY'S TIME.  GUESS I'LL HAVE TO PASSIVE AGGRESSIVELY DOUBLE-POST ABOUT HOW DISAPPOINTED I AM AND SLINK OFF WITH A MISUSED ELLIPSIS. dotdotdot"

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Sita
Titlights
Retarded Reprobate

I YAM what I YAM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2014 November 15, 21:16:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"OH WOE IS ME NO ONE RESPONDED TO MY EVER-SO-SPECIAL REQUEST WITHIN A DAY'S TIME.  GUESS I'LL HAVE TO PASSIVE AGGRESSIVELY DOUBLE-POST ABOUT HOW DISAPPOINTED I AM AND SLINK OFF WITH A MISUSED ELLIPSIS. dotdotdot"

The only passive aggression around here is Jezzer. dotdotdot.

At least it was a polite poster.

Methinks Jezzer is bored.

Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2014 November 15, 21:44:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Methinks Jezzer is bored.

How any one person can misunderstand so thoroughly always bemuses me. This is a prime example of Sita misunderstanding why the original poster was so irritating, from the martyred username right through to the entitled swish and flounce at the end.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2014 November 16, 12:26:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In a just world, being that consistently stupid and wrong would be physically painful.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2014 November 16, 12:41:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Requests for anything are not being entertained at this time for the reasons given in the section header. Requests for this are unnecessary, anyway, because like everything I already made in the past, the moment I can find a way to remake it, I will.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: