More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 20:34:10

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS4: The Pee-ening
| |-+  Insert Amusing Name Here
| | |-+  New patch rollout - ghosts, pools and careers
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: New patch rollout - ghosts, pools and careers  (Read 33892 times)
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: New patch rollout - ghosts, pools and careers
« Reply #25 on: 2014 November 28, 06:23:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Prolly few-days.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Karen
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2014 December 17, 12:36:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The latest patch was released yesterday. Details here:

http://help.ea.com/en/article/the-sims-4-updates/

In addition to the two new careers, Business and Athletic, and an assortment of bug fixes, they also made some changes to the user interface.  My first impression is that the changes help, especially what they've done to the Career panel, and breaking up the options on the Phone menu into categories to make them easier to find.
gamegame
Dimwitted Dunce

MOTHER FATHER SON

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2015 January 02, 13:47:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Still no crack for latest updates. Sad..
Capitaine Marie
Horrible Halfwit

Blonder Than You

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2015 January 03, 04:29:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Still no crack for latest updates. Sad..

You're not missing anything.  It's broken; e.g., if you were in the middle of an aspiration or promotion, your progress from before the patch doesn't count.

I don't think I could ever stab someone.  I mean, let's be honest.  I can barely get the straw in the Capri Sun.
gamegame
Dimwitted Dunce

MOTHER FATHER SON

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2015 January 04, 10:22:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You're not missing anything.  It's broken; e.g., if you were in the middle of an aspiration or promotion, your progress from before the patch doesn't count.

Wonderful. Anyway i just found out there's a "Game Pack" due this month. Probably will only have updated crack after this is released.
Tia
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2015 January 05, 20:54:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This might be stupid but why are you even using a crack version of the game? Its cheap enough now you can just buy it. No offense to anyone I was just wondering.
Konork
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2015 January 06, 03:52:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This might be stupid but why are you even using a crack version of the game? Its cheap enough now you can just buy it. No offense to anyone I was just wondering.
There's people that don't want Origin, period. Simple as that. Besides, unless there's another place that you know of that I can at least trust enough to get a legitimate CD key for it, ~$40, which is the current Origin price and what I saw on a few other CD key sites, is still too much for me, at least.
wizard_merlin
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2015 January 11, 13:15:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There are a couple of reasons, firstly, as posted previously, alot of people don't want Origin installed.  With TS2 and TS3 you could still play the game AND patch without needing to install Origin (or the older EA Downloader).  Secondly, for alot of people even $10 is too much to pay EAxis for how fucked up and broken they are leaving the games.  When you read all the complaints about what is missing with TS4 and how stripped down and fucked up it is, why would you want to actually pay for it, at any price?  Some might even argue that the time spent downloading and installing is too much to pay.

After all, they did leave TS2 and TS3 full of bugs and glitches when they walked away from them, so why expect anything different with TS4.

I am not a complete idiot, some of the parts are missing.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2015 January 12, 19:05:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

At least give her credit for being self-aware enough to finally start prefacing her posts with "This might be stupid."

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Tia
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2015 January 14, 17:22:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There are a couple of reasons, firstly, as posted previously, alot of people don't want Origin installed.  With TS2 and TS3 you could still play the game AND patch without needing to install Origin (or the older EA Downloader).  Secondly, for alot of people even $10 is too much to pay EAxis for how fucked up and broken they are leaving the games.  When you read all the complaints about what is missing with TS4 and how stripped down and fucked up it is, why would you want to actually pay for it, at any price?  Some might even argue that the time spent downloading and installing is too much to pay.

After all, they did leave TS2 and TS3 full of bugs and glitches when they walked away from them, so why expect anything different with TS4.
I get your point and its valid reasoning. In my opinion the game is fine I wasn't expecting TS4 to be like any of the previous versions. I guess that why I am still supporting them. I know a lot of other people aren't happy and won't spend any more money with them until they fix the game.
« Last Edit: 2015 January 14, 21:04:02 by Tia » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: