More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 18:18:06

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS4: The Pee-ening
| |-+  Insert Amusing Name Here
| | |-+  Stereo Mod Suggestion
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Stereo Mod Suggestion  (Read 5938 times)
Larku
Corpulent Cretin

Why is a raven like a writing-desk?

View Profile
Stereo Mod Suggestion
« on: 2014 September 09, 00:34:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Believe it or not I went to modthesims first and they deleted both of my threads because "you can't request" so I suggest and they still deleted. I don't know how many of you have the game yet, but I'd like a mod that fixes the music from speeding up when the game is sped up. Not everyone is into the Chipmunks. I hope you guys at least treat me better than they did. I know the rep here, but y'all are at least considerate to ideas for mods to make the game better.
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
Re: Stereo Mod Suggestion
« Reply #1 on: 2014 September 09, 06:49:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We're not going to treat you any better - but at least we admit that. As to whether anybody will make you a mod . . .

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
snabul
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2014 September 09, 15:25:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe this workaround works for You:

You can slow down the music to half speed using the Software "PaulStretch"
(Copyright (C) 2006-2011 Nasca Octavian Paul, Tg. Mures, Romania)

Then if the game doubles speed, the music will be heard at "normal" Speed.

The Software is able to "accelerate" at any step, not only doubling, so you can fine tune up to the perfect speed matching your purpose.

I always listen to my own music or custom music, because the music of the games make me very agressive except the music of Beast, Petch, Bubble Bobble and Thing On A Spring but that is very long forgotten 8 bit stuff.
Larku
Corpulent Cretin

Why is a raven like a writing-desk?

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2014 September 09, 18:22:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Madame Mim, that's why I like this site now. You guys don't lie or hide the fact y'all can be quite rude sometimes. As a kid I got butthurt, but as a adult now I've learned not to be so sensitive. I was just surprised to be treated like that at MTS lol. About if anybody will make the mod, I figure "hey, no harm seeing if anybody else wants this and somebody knows how to actually do it.". If I was a little more familiar with digging into the code and finding it, I know it's just a matter of changing a value. I just don't know where to look for it.

Snabul, That is a interesting fix, but I'll probably just wait and see if someone someday makes a mod somewhere for it. If I get tired of it too much I will probably look into doing that. I didn't think to change the speed of the songs.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: