More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 19:37:37

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Awesomemod for TS4?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Awesomemod for TS4?  (Read 32018 times)
galaxygraber
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Awesomemod for TS4?
« on: 2014 September 03, 14:27:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey, is there any chance Awesomemod will be developed for TS4? Loved it in Sims 3, really hoping to see the same kind of thing for Sims 4.
cwurts
Retarded Reprobate

Oona Klostermann for senate.

View Profile WWW
Re: Awesomemod for TS4?
« Reply #1 on: 2014 September 03, 14:49:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No. Pescado has gotten cranky in his old age.

Join the Oona Klostermann High Society Club
siriusthinking
Asinine Airhead

Lurker since July 29, 2005!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2014 September 03, 16:41:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No. Pescado has gotten cranky in his old age.

Can't say I blame him.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2014 September 03, 20:59:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We'll see. It's too early in the process to tell, but it certainly looks possible. It is likely we will return to the TS2 system of individual mods rather than having to have a single core mod, though.

All this, however, will have to wait until it is even possible to get and play the game.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Simius
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2014 September 04, 02:58:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There seems to be a crack out now.  I got the Deluxe version and the crack from:

http://www.iptorrents.com/details.php?id=1175903
http://www.iptorrents.com/details.php?id=1179324

It says to create a fake Origin account and that if your sims take a shit then they stay pixilated until you restart the game.

The installation has a few extra steps:
"01. Put all files in game folder.
02. Create Origin acc (acc who will be just for cracked games), or use old fake acc.
03. Start Origin
04. Go to your hardrive...\The Sims 4\__Installer and install this:
\The Sims 4\__Installer\vc\vc2013\redist (i clicked and install the 2 files: vcredist_x86 and vcredist_x64)
and this
\The Sims 4\__Installer\vp6 (i clicked in 2 files here: vp6.reg and vp6install.exe)
04. Start the Game\bin\The.Sims.4.Launcher.exe
05. Have fun"

But so far it seems to work and my fake origin account hasn't been disabled yet.

Sometimes it works.  Sometimes it just crashes randomly.  I have no idea if it crashes because it is an EA game or if it is due to the crack.  On a plus side I found out how to fix the blur thing: "go to the Sims 4 folder game/bin where you placed the Sims launcher and there's a file called ts4.par
Rename TS4.Par to match the launcher, which would be The.Sims.4.Launcher.par and the blur issue should work properly"
« Last Edit: 2014 September 04, 04:24:16 by Simius » Logged
veronica
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2014 September 04, 04:48:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sure an awesomemod for ts4 would be great.

Btw, is there a way I can patch my game manually ? Since I am using 3dm launcher with the skidrow's ts4 at the moment, I can't update it from the origin. I don't even know if it's already patched or not but what I know is that creepy baby glitch is unbearable...
Araenna
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2014 September 04, 08:41:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Btw, is there a way I can patch my game manually ? Since I am using 3dm launcher with the skidrow's ts4 at the moment, I can't update it from the origin. I don't even know if it's already patched or not but what I know is that creepy baby glitch is unbearable...

I haven't seen anything yet. I think skidrow says a patch download is coming soon or something?
Lady Moiraine
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: 2014 September 04, 11:19:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We'll see. It's too early in the process to tell, but it certainly looks possible. It is likely we will return to the TS2 system of individual mods rather than having to have a single core mod, though.

All this, however, will have to wait until it is even possible to get and play the game.

This is very good news!  It's great to know you're even considering it!

Larku
Corpulent Cretin

Why is a raven like a writing-desk?

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2014 September 04, 15:05:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't seen anything yet. I think skidrow says a patch download is coming soon or something?

Oddly enough I have not had that bug in-game yet. I'm guessing it might be a certain software it might have issues with since everyone's pc is different. I can tell y'all this, it's worth the gander at. I'd love to see what you'd do with a mod though. There are certain moods that are best for leveling skills so I imagine it'd take a bit to work out the best pathing for a supreme commander again. The game seems to run pretty smoothly but I imagine with EA there are always some memory leaks with objects that don't disappear, but it runs off a smaller "zone" now instead of the whole world running at once it's only loaded up if you are there to see it. If you do do it sir, I would be quite thankful. Always been a fan of your mod since the day I discovered it.
veronica
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2014 September 04, 17:24:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oddly enough I have not had that bug in-game yet. I'm guessing it might be a certain software it might have issues with since everyone's pc is different. I can tell y'all this, it's worth the gander at.

May be you are using a different crack ? Or if you are using the original activated game, it could be something about the graphics card & drivers.. like may be it is fine with Ati cards but causes glitch with nvidia cards ? just brainstorming lol
LunarEgg
Tasty Tourist

Yee haw

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2019 November 27, 05:21:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's been 5 years since the game came out. Is the mod gonna come out for ts4 anytime soon? Have you considered it?

Yee haw
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2019 November 28, 01:17:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

TS4 doesn't really work on the "single monolithic mod" system that TS3 tended to operate on, it's more similar modwise to TS2.

As it is much harder to keep TS4 up to date, and I don't play all that often or have terribly many mods someone else hasn't already done, I haven't really released anything.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: