More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 11:28:19

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Final AM
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Final AM  (Read 10264 times)
CLmeow
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Final AM
« on: 2014 August 18, 22:06:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, poke me with a stick.  I am sure someone has asked this but for the life of me I can't find anything in a search.  I plan to search moar, but figured I'd ask here while still looking.  My question is, will there be a final AM or does Pes plan to continue to update it forever?  I will continue to download it and use it whatever he decides, but would like to know if I will have a time I'd not have to worry about it anymore (other than stopping playing that is).
Also, with the demo out for CAS in 4, is there enough data to know if there will be an AM for 4?

Cats don't hunt seals. They would if they knew what they were and where to find them. But they don't, so that's all right. - Terry Pratchett
Cats instinctively know the exact moment their owners will wake up. Then they wake them 10 minutes sooner.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Final AM
« Reply #1 on: 2014 August 19, 03:42:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, in theory, I could always add more to it, but for the most part, updates have largely ceased barring any maintenance needs. There is no data on TS4, since it doesn't exist, as a mere sim-creator hardly constitutes a game.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: