More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 23, 08:49:41

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  DECRAP - Here's how
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: DECRAP - Here's how  (Read 12111 times)
Dia
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
DECRAP - Here's how
« on: 2014 July 26, 08:27:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey, hi, I'm new and english isn't my native language, so sorry for my mistakes Sad
I have two problems. I used this fix OldMill+WoWonder, and so I deleted the old one and the one for the candy machine, like I read here. But now when I put the candy machine or the popcorn machine in game, I constantly hear a strange sound, like the sound of popcorn popping (and same for the candy machine). The machines are working, but this sound is annoying. With the fix I had before the machines worked perfectly.

Second problem, when I install new venues, the objects are missing from the lot. I mean, I can see them in buy mode, but the lot is like this one (it's the World Of Wonder if you haven't recognized it Cheesy Cheesy) :

Objects are missing and I have to replace them manually and it's soooo annoying. Sad I had the same problem with the old mill, the renaissance faire and the cinema, but not with other venues like the bistrot or the bakery, etc.
So, why is this happening? What should I do to make them appear normally?
Thank you (and sorry again for my english) Smiley
« Last Edit: 2014 July 26, 08:41:43 by Dia » Logged
tea_belle
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Re: DECRAP - Here's how
« Reply #1 on: 2014 July 26, 18:04:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey, hi, I'm new and english isn't my native language, so sorry for my mistakes Sad
I have two problems. I used this fix OldMill+WoWonder, and so I deleted the old one and the one for the candy machine, like I read here. But now when I put the candy machine or the popcorn machine in game, I constantly hear a strange sound, like the sound of popcorn popping (and same for the candy machine). The machines are working, but this sound is annoying. With the fix I had before the machines worked perfectly.

Second problem, when I install new venues, the objects are missing from the lot. I mean, I can see them in buy mode, but the lot is like this one (it's the World Of Wonder if you haven't recognized it Cheesy Cheesy) :

Objects are missing and I have to replace them manually and it's soooo annoying. Sad I had the same problem with the old mill, the renaissance faire and the cinema, but not with other venues like the bistrot or the bakery, etc.
So, why is this happening? What should I do to make them appear normally?
Thank you (and sorry again for my english) Smiley

I'm new too, and have a question very similar to Dia's. I have decrapped content, but when I download a venue or lot that includes that content, the game doesn't recognize the decrapped content and replaces it with base game items. I don't know if this is possible, but I was wondering if there is a way to get the game to recognize this content and replace it?

I also like to share lots I've built for others to download, and this is the main reason I would like to know if there's a way to get the game to recognize the decrapped content as legitimate -- so others can download what I've built and not have to deal with items being replaced with base game content. Again, I'm sorry if I wasted your time and this isn't possible, but I thought I'd check anyway!

Thank you in advance for any help you can give me!
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2014 July 26, 23:33:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are you using packages or sims3packs? I use decrapped sims3packs and have uploaded many houses here, people have never said that things don't show up.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2014 July 27, 01:47:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If your files are decrapped and your lots contain objects that are not; I believe you need to decrap the lots.

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
Dia
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2014 July 27, 09:35:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm using sims3pack. I downloaded the venue from another site, like I always do, and I never had this problem before (aside from 2 or 3 venues).
I unistalled this one and I downloaded the lot from here but the installation failed. I'm still trying to install it.
By the way, how can I decrap it? Sorry for my stupid questions Sad
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2014 July 27, 18:35:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Tools for the game.

Recompressor tool - THIS IS THE DECRAPPING TOOL

The threads with tools have instructions for use.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Dia
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2014 July 27, 20:35:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I did it and it's still not working. Sad I give up. Thanks anyway Sad
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2014 July 27, 21:50:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Then it either wasn't this problem or you did it wrong - DIA fire.
« Last Edit: 2014 July 28, 20:26:59 by Madame Mim » Logged

Sita
Titlights
Retarded Reprobate

I YAM what I YAM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: 2014 July 28, 10:15:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are you using packages or sims3packs? I use decrapped sims3packs and have uploaded many houses here, people have never said that things don't show up.

People here might not dare.

HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2014 July 28, 11:15:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sure they would, dumbass.

[19:30] <sooze> YAY BFFs
[19:30] <sooze> Bestest Foes Forever
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2014 July 28, 21:52:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

People here might not dare.

Yes, everyone here just trembles in their boots for fear that someone on the internet might say something MEEN to them.  Grow the fuck up.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Sita
Titlights
Retarded Reprobate

I YAM what I YAM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: 2014 July 28, 21:56:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is the WITCH I was talking to. She scary. Unlike you. She has POWERZ.

Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2014 July 28, 22:12:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I doubt she'd waste said powers, and risk the repercussions, just for somebody who pointed out that they had a problem with her buildings. She's told me to pull my head in before today, but never SMOTE ME MIGHTILY irl (what she may/may not do in her game is her own business).

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: