More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 15:25:14

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS4: The Pee-ening
| |-+  Insert Amusing Name Here
| | |-+  Sims 4 mod and CC
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Sims 4 mod and CC  (Read 25628 times)
Boby
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Sims 4 mod and CC
« on: 2014 July 12, 01:40:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hello everyone =)

I don't know where to ask my question :/ somoeone on an other forum told me to ask it on this forum so i'm not really familiar with it =/ (btw i'm french so sorry if my english isn't perfect ^^)

I just want to know if there is actually some modder who are interessted in making tools and mod,cc for the sims 4?

Have all a nice day  Cheesy
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
Re: Sims 4 mod and CC
« Reply #1 on: 2014 July 12, 01:50:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hello everyone =)

I don't know where to ask my question :/ somoeone on an other forum told me to ask it on this forum so i'm not really familiar with it =/ (btw i'm french so sorry if my english isn't perfect ^^)

I just want to know if there is actually some modder who are interessted in making tools and mod,cc for the sims 4?

On this site we don't talk about games that are not released yet. If people talk about this, we laugh, and call it "Lies and Propaganda". It is a running joke on this forum.

No-one has seen the program code for the sims 4 yet, How will someone know if they will mod or not? It is a silly question. People may WANT to mod, but until we have a working game we won't know who will mod.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2014 July 12, 11:30:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You forgot to tell him to cram his insipid "nice day."

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Inge
Round Mound of Gray Fatness
Senator

Senator Emeritus. Oh hold on, I am still a senator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2014 July 13, 16:07:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well we have a package editor for it already. 

\"They\'re here, on the forum. A question riddled, spoiler giving, speculative cancer of sim evil\" -- redearth, Snooty Sims, 2009
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2014 July 18, 05:57:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

IngePE 4.0, eh? How's this alleged format differ?

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Eurotrash
Retardo Lander

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2014 August 02, 22:07:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hello everyone =)

I think you took a wrong turn somewhere...

http://modthesims.info/
Inge
Round Mound of Gray Fatness
Senator

Senator Emeritus. Oh hold on, I am still a senator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: 2014 August 05, 07:50:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's not my tool - the s4pe team just adapted s3pe.

\"They\'re here, on the forum. A question riddled, spoiler giving, speculative cancer of sim evil\" -- redearth, Snooty Sims, 2009
Skadi
Mushroom Girl
Senator

Spiderkiller

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: 2014 August 11, 21:21:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The first body hair mod is out.  https://twitter.com/kikinekosenpai/status/498592987308642305

Clampdairyola
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2014 August 19, 02:44:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's amazing how much is out already!
http://mysims4blog.blogspot.com/
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2014 August 19, 03:45:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not really amazing. Given that there is no CAST, we're just seeing the same inundation of crappy recolors we saw with TS2.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
cwurts
Retarded Reprobate

Oona Klostermann for senate.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: 2014 August 19, 15:13:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That Amber chick really gets on my nerves. Did you see her shameless flaunting on the exchange? Oona is a natural beauty - not like her phony silicon kicks. It's revolting!

Join the Oona Klostermann High Society Club
Eurotrash
Retardo Lander

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2014 August 19, 16:30:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not really amazing. Given that there is no CAST, we're just seeing the same inundation of crappy recolors we saw with TS2.

Well The Sims 4 is Maxis' answer to all the whiny "Sims 2 foreva" MTS types who complained about how infinitely superior Sims 2 was over Sims 3 cause they've never heard of awesomemod so yeah...

May as well think of Sims 4 as The Sims 2.5. Or The Sims 1.5 I guess, since it lacks swimming pools and toddlers and other stuff most people probably couldn't give a lesser crap about unless they are from MTS...
Larku
Corpulent Cretin

Why is a raven like a writing-desk?

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2014 August 28, 14:18:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well The Sims 4 is Maxis' answer to all the whiny "Sims 2 foreva" MTS types who complained about how infinitely superior Sims 2 was over Sims 3 cause they've never heard of awesomemod so yeah...

May as well think of Sims 4 as The Sims 2.5. Or The Sims 1.5 I guess, since it lacks swimming pools and toddlers and other stuff most people probably couldn't give a lesser crap about unless they are from MTS...
They make me want to punch babies with how much they whine about minor things, I see performance enhancements perhaps. Maybe they saw how the last one turned out near the end with how boggy it runs without awesome mod. I couldn't believe the performance boost the mod did, but I always think of getting it whenever I get in a sims mood.
MaximilianPS
Undead Member

da grammar killer

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2014 September 03, 18:34:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They make me want to punch babies with how much they whine about minor things
you can punch 'em but you can't give 'em a birth... you can't even get pregnant, maybe you can't even try for a baby.... at least is what I understand about TS4
by the way, I'm ready but at the moment on p!#47€ bay there are only a bunch of fake so...   Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: 2014 September 03, 18:43:15 by MaximilianPS » Logged
Skadi
Mushroom Girl
Senator

Spiderkiller

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: 2014 September 03, 23:53:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They make me want to punch babies with how much they whine about minor things
you can punch 'em but you can't give 'em a birth... you can't even get pregnant, maybe you can't even try for a baby.... at least is what I understand about TS4
by the way, I'm ready but at the moment on p!#47€ bay there are only a bunch of fake so...   Roll Eyes
What the fuckity fuck?

Pregnancy, birth, breastfeeding and aging to child is remarkably well done in TS4.

Eurotrash
Retardo Lander

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2014 September 04, 08:39:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pregnancy, birth, breastfeeding and aging to child is remarkably well done in TS4.

If you care about all that BS.

I'm disappointed that the Laganaphyllis Simnovorii now spits sims out. Ruins the whole point of having one... or in my case, a small army of them guarding the front entrance.

So yeah, thanks again Sims 2 fangirls.
cwurts
Retarded Reprobate

Oona Klostermann for senate.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: 2014 September 04, 15:07:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't like the 3-5 day long pregnancies. I would prefer an eighteen hour deal, to align it with the 1 day=1 year philosophy.

Join the Oona Klostermann High Society Club
snabul
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2014 October 02, 10:16:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In my game the Laganaphyllis Simnovorii did not spit out the sim. He died and left a tombstone.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2014 October 02, 16:31:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Eurotard's rants are only tangentially grounded in reality.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Starler
Senator

Fun for the whole fambly.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2014 October 02, 20:33:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm still wondering how something with cans is posting outside of RL. Do the forum permissions need to be fixed?

Keeping this here for when Titlights forgets that it doesn't have anything better to do than hang out at MATY.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2014 October 02, 22:56:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is OK, that comment was there before the thread got moved.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: