More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 09:27:42

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS4: The Pee-ening
| |-+  Insert Amusing Name Here
| | |-+  L&P: TS4 CAS Demo | Full TS4 Game Leaked
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: L&P: TS4 CAS Demo | Full TS4 Game Leaked  (Read 89104 times)
reggikko
Axe Murderer
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
Re: L&P: The Sims 4 CAS Demo
« Reply #25 on: 2014 July 25, 01:52:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Reggikko - If you've got the demo maybe you can address some L&P that I'm more interested in - what does EA force you to install along with the 'game'? What kind of weird little back doors and spyware am I going to have to be wary of?

To get the demo I had to install Origin. AFAIK, you do not have to connect to or install Origin to play the game if you buy it on disc, but you would if you wanted to access the Gallery. As far as spyware, etc, I really have no idea. I think there is a discussion going on on Mod the Sims that Inge and others are participating in. Maybe they would know?
HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2014 July 25, 11:26:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You have to have an internet connection to verify the game (not the demo) during installation. I'm guessing that it'll require you to have Origin installed and will verify your game through that.

[19:30] <sooze> YAY BFFs
[19:30] <sooze> Bestest Foes Forever
freckles
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2014 August 03, 10:19:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I got an invite last week to play the demo.  Problem is,I cant play the demo as origin doesn't let me sign in on my PC.

Though when I play any of the EA games on my mobile I can log in to origin,I have tried emailing them through their website(A website that no longer works for me.) Have had no reply from them.
Tia
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2014 August 06, 17:38:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I got the demo but I don't understand half the things in CAS. Its also restricted you can only use the colors they give you and for me that hard since I love the create a style tool in TS3.
HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2014 August 06, 18:33:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Roll Eyes

That's because you only have two brain cells and neither of them are connected.

Tia
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2014 August 06, 18:42:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't had it that long and I was using someone else s origin to try it. So I don't know what half the stuff is.
Starler
Senator

Fun for the whole fambly.

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2014 August 06, 19:01:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does the person whose account you were using speak a language other than English? Were they unaware that you were using their account, and angered when they found out? Were you watching them use it through a crack in their window covering? I really want to understand the logic here.

Keeping this here for when Titlights forgets that it doesn't have anything better to do than hang out at MATY.
Eurotrash
Retardo Lander

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2014 August 06, 20:19:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does the person whose account you were using speak a language other than English? Were they unaware that you were using their account, and angered when they found out? Were you watching them use it through a crack in their window covering? I really want to understand the logic here.

I'm afraid understanding any kind of logic is a lost cause for you.
Tia
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2014 August 06, 21:16:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Umm no they speak simlish of course they speak English. And yes they were aware I was using there account I wouldn't use it to hack people.
cwurts
Retarded Reprobate

Oona Klostermann for senate.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: 2014 August 07, 01:02:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't we have a former senator with an axe for that?

Join the Oona Klostermann High Society Club
Starler
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2014 August 07, 01:38:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Umm no they speak simlish of course they speak English. And yes they were aware I was using there account I wouldn't use it to hack people.

In that case, I'm having trouble understanding how the fact that you are using someone else's account would possibly excuse not knowing what half the things do.

Keeping this here for when Titlights forgets that it doesn't have anything better to do than hang out at MATY.
Tia
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2014 August 07, 01:45:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Didn't use it enough to see everything.I still haven't used it enough I was actually waiting for my demo of the game. So I don't know half the stuff you can do in the demo. I still don't.
Starler
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2014 August 07, 19:20:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So, you chimed in to say that you have used the tool, but only for a very short amount of time, and you know next to nothing about it. And, when questioned about the content of your post, your response is that it wasn't your demo or account, and you haven't gone back to try it out since.

I'm on tenterhooks to see what comes next! Will it be a report on part of a demo video you watched out of context? Will it be to tell us that you're not sure what color you should set for your sim's blouse, because you can't find the blouse? Honestly, my breath is bated.

HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2014 August 07, 19:47:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/10717452/The_Sims_4_Create_A_Sim_2014_(PC)_[Cracked]

Cracked Demo torrent is up. Am downloading nao. People on the OFFICIAL(!) forum alerted me to this torrent and they say it works.

cwurts
Retarded Reprobate

Oona Klostermann for senate.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: 2014 August 07, 21:43:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think what happened is, Eurotrash is so good at his job that he scared all the other tards away, and now all the tardbashers want someone they can beat, so they're all grasping at straws, trying to push anyone into that role for them. Sorry it had to be you, Tia.

Join the Oona Klostermann High Society Club
Tia
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2014 August 07, 22:19:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think what happened is, Eurotrash is so good at his job that he scared all the other tards away, and now all the tardbashers want someone they can beat, so they're all grasping at straws, trying to push anyone into that role for them. Sorry it had to be you, Tia.

Clearly I'm not that good, otherwise you wouldn't be here.

I'd feel sorry for Tia but they have "troll bait" written all over them.
Do you think I care what anyone on this site says to me. I knew when I signed up that it wasn't a very friendly place. So I put myself in that position posting here.
Starler
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2014 August 07, 22:37:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Using correct punctuation and not making an ass of oneself are a good way to make the site's users a bit more friendly. I think Tia's problem is that we are very good at sniffing out EA shills.

ETA: Granted, it is very easy to sniff out a shill if that person keeps outing itself.
« Last Edit: 2014 August 07, 22:54:01 by Starler » Logged

Tia
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2014 August 08, 00:20:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Using correct punctuation and not making an ass of oneself are a good way to make the site's users a bit more friendly. I think Tia's problem is that we are very good at sniffing out EA shills.

ETA: Granted, it is very easy to sniff out a shill if that person keeps outing itself.
I have said stupid things on here I admit it. But I still don't get where it says I have to care. I do my own thing if I need help I post. Other then that I am hardly ever on here.
Starler
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2014 August 08, 01:02:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just a friendly reminder:

The fact that you're trying to justify your existence on MATY nullifies the I don't care argument.

Levini
Corpulent Cretin

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2014 August 08, 01:56:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Shhh Starler! it's funnier to watch it sizzle in it's own stupidity and not realize it. Then again, it's funnier when it tries to argue out something logical.

I am a beacon of sin.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 2014 August 08, 12:02:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Deleting posts now aren't we?

Clearly I'm not that good, otherwise you wouldn't be here.

I'd feel sorry for Tia but they have "troll bait" written all over them.

No.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Levini
Corpulent Cretin

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2014 August 08, 13:19:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

on the Torrent. It works. I managed it on a secondary testing computer and the demo works like a charm. Only offside is you still need to keep signed into Origin to actually use it.

I am a beacon of sin.
Skadi
Mushroom Girl
Senator

Spiderkiller

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: 2014 August 08, 22:19:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I actually like the CAS. The colour options are limited, but it runs so much smoother than TS3 CAS.

Levini
Corpulent Cretin

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2014 August 08, 23:15:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like it too aside form that dragging system. They tout it as fast and smarter but it really feels like I'm playing with Molasses or half dried clay. Everything else is pretty nicely done.

I am a beacon of sin.
Cardo
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2014 August 10, 22:11:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You only have to start Origin before you start the cracked demo, you don't need to sign in. I've managed to play, even though I don't even have an Origin account.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: