More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 13:48:21

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Awesomemod's hidden traits
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Awesomemod's hidden traits  (Read 37533 times)
galaxygraber
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Awesomemod's hidden traits
« on: 2010 June 26, 22:16:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've tried doing this myself, but I guess I fail. Just a few days ago, I was poking around in the XML files for awesomemod and found some hidden traits that were defaulted hidden and wanted to get them to display in the CAS. Needless to say, I broke my game. The traits themselves can be added to your sim by using the, "addtrait" command, but I thought it would be cool to have them show up in the CAS considering how hilarious they are. Here is the list:

Incontinent
Tealdeer
Tealdeer Immune
Pedophile
Pedobait
Registered Sex Offender
Narcolepsy
Smackable
Uglybutt
Racist
Backstabber
Blind

I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to direct me to a tutorial, or tell me how to do it. I know that treeag from MTS created a mod that allowed the hidden traits to be displayed, so would it be possible to do something similar?
dragoness
Irritating Ignoramus

INTJ.

View Profile
Re: Awesomemod's hidden traits
« Reply #1 on: 2010 June 28, 21:57:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A few of those are used by Awesomemod as it is. Adult-to-teen romantic interactions can be turned on by Awesomemod, but the adult will get the trait Pedophile and the teen Pedobait if you make them interact in such a fashion, and I think after that both sims will do such things autonomously. (You may need one of the Autonomous Romance type mods to get them to do so.) Registered Sex Offender is applied to the adult if they are caught and arrested.

The rest, as far as I know, are Pescado's, and they're used in his game. Most of them are part of his private set of mods and are used in Awesomeland, where he does stuff to various forumgoers' self-sims according to their shticks. Brynne pees herself, Rohina has an ugly butt, Aggie is the smackable punbot, Lorelei is tealdeer, and so on. I don't think any of them would do anything if you didn't have Pescado's private suite of mods, so I don't think being able to apply them in CAS would do you any good. Making it easy to make sims Incontinent is meaningless if you don't have the mod that forces Incontinent sims to pee themselves at random, after all.
Claeric
Shouty Vole
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2010 June 28, 22:05:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

These traits (the functional ones) do work without having any "special suite" of mods. Tealdeer will make sims fall asleep, incontinent sims pee all the time, etc. A few of them aren't complete, and don't do anything, though (like blind).
airilina
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010 June 28, 22:05:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Last time I used some of these hidden traits Incontinent and Narcolepsy both worked.  Uglybutt and Smackable didn't seem to do anything.  I gave one sim the Tealdeer trait, but didn't follow her around long enough to see if it worked.

I don't use teen-adult romance mods so cannot confirm the pedophile/bait/sex offender traits, although I've seen enough pedobears rant about it on the forum in the past year.  So they must work.
Baronetess
spaceface
Retarded Reprobate

Lost in Middle-earth

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010 June 28, 22:10:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Leave the hidden traits alone, they are not for the likes of you.

More F than you
Sita
Titlights
Retarded Reprobate

I YAM what I YAM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 2014 November 23, 23:43:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

yes, big bad Necromancy dude. I KNOW.

Risking his displeasure to ask whether there are any intentions or hopes to implement some of the traits that apparently have no function so far - particularly blindness, TL:DR, Uglybutt, Smackable...

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2014 November 24, 15:11:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am probably going to cut the ones that don't have a functional purpose within the AwesomeMod Core and move them to my private library, since they won't work in your game. On the other hand, I have a few ones that were created once I developed the private library that could be made to work in the main core.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: