More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 15:26:10

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Resetting Lot Index?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Resetting Lot Index?  (Read 4978 times)
Tamha
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
Resetting Lot Index?
« on: 2014 June 29, 06:02:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has the location of the lot index counter in the neighborhood package ever been found? With the expansive nature of super-mega-uberhoods and the popularity of maxis lot makeovers, this seems like useful information which I surprisingly didn't find here via the search. (In a pinch I can manually change them, I found the pertinent information to do so looking for this bit. However, I am unsure if the issue is caused by creating a lot of a very high number or when only trying to load it. Currently, I *think* it's the latter, considering the crashes I got trying to load lot 283 in a super expansive uberhood when the same lot loaded fine in a smaller hood, but I can't be sure there isn't further corruption or issues.)

A mean person laughs with you because they don't really mean it. A really mean person just laughs at you.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Resetting Lot Index?
« Reply #1 on: 2014 June 29, 12:39:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes it has, and I think SimPE even marked the entry type in the newer versions, but I forget where I wrote about the discovery.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Tamha
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
Re: Resetting Lot Index?
« Reply #2 on: 2014 June 29, 16:05:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didn't see it in my SimPE, and as mentioned I didn't find it searching here. I'll try searching MTS as well since I know you've posted there a few times. I figured if anyone had found that bit of hex it would be you, thanks and I'll keep trying to find it.

At least the Sim Creation Index edit is easy to find, but I've had the Deleted 2 thread bookmarked for years. Tongue

A mean person laughs with you because they don't really mean it. A really mean person just laughs at you.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: