More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 10:12:35

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  remove expiry date AM 1.63
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: remove expiry date AM 1.63  (Read 31253 times)
Ztupid
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
remove expiry date AM 1.63
« on: 2014 April 28, 13:02:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has it been done? If yes, would you mind sharing? If yes again, would you share it even if you mind? If no, fuck off.

LOTS OF LOVE
Starler
Senator

Fun for the whole fambly.

View Profile
Re: remove expiry date AM 1.63
« Reply #1 on: 2014 April 28, 14:29:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Socks are not supported. Neither are old versions of AM.

Keeping this here for when Titlights forgets that it doesn't have anything better to do than hang out at MATY.
Ztupid
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2014 April 28, 14:54:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Obviously not by Pescado no, but that doesn't necessarily stop us from using them.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2014 April 28, 15:20:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Obviously not by Pescado no, but that doesn't necessarily stop us from using them.

No, but the expiration date does, so enjoy that.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Ztupid
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2014 April 28, 17:06:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, but the expiration date does

And that can probably be fixed. I just don't know if it's worth the trouble; hence, I'm asking if it's already been done.
Starler
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2014 April 28, 19:39:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The expiration date is an editable value. That's as far as I will go. Old versions are not supported, and there are flimsy pretexts abounding in this thread which prevent me from being less vague. When all else fails, search moar.

Also, I am conflicted. On the one hand, recently canned tards don't seem clever enough to mask the use of socks, but on the other hand, this is too similar to be coincidence.

ETA: Nope, I'm still certain that this is a sock.

Keeping this here for when Titlights forgets that it doesn't have anything better to do than hang out at MATY.
Ztupid
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2014 April 28, 22:06:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The expiration date is an editable value.

Wow, I had no idea. Very helpful information there.

As for pretexts and socks, you can be a sock! A smelly one too apparently. Your mama must be a llama. Dust off your lameliness and be less vague please. Or don't bother. Because unless you actually have something useful to say, which I highly doubt judged by your previous posts in this thread, I suggest you go being vague somewhere else. 
Starler
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2014 April 28, 22:36:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

On the tails of the Eurotard being canned, which came about because it was complaining that it couldn't upgrade from 1.63 (and that was a problem because AM expires), this brand new user just appears out of nowhere to solicit instructions on how to remove the expiration date from the 1.63 version of AM. Adding to that, the posting structure is far too similar, and the account was created minutes after the Eurotard was last active. Nope, I'm not buying it, and I'm definitely not giving instructions that the Eurotard could use to get what it wants if I'm wrong.

Ztupid
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2014 April 28, 23:54:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Get your facts. Where am I asking for instructions? I'm asking for someone who's already done the work to share it so that I don't need to go through the trouble myself. If one wishes to waste time googling one could probably find the instructions even if one was moar stupid than you. Which is unlikely, even for a eurotard.

Honestly, I'd love to keep letting you think you're smart, because it could be kind of fun to watch. But I'm afraid the eurotard might feel offended and sue me for identity theft. Not that I see why it would care what the son of a llama thinks. No one does.
Pukitaki
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2014 April 29, 02:35:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has it been done?
Why yes! Yes, it has!
If yes, would you mind sharing?
Certainly no, I wouldn't mind at all!
If yes again, would you share it even if you mind?
I don't mind, but also not sharing ~<3
If no, fuck off.
Sounds like fun!

LOVE YOU TOO!!!

Now go give your favorite search engine something to do! <3

*returnz to lurking*
Ztupid
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2014 April 29, 09:08:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't mind, but also not sharing ~<3

But sharing is caring and caring is daring </3 I'll give you a cookie if you share!

LOVE YOU TOO!!!

Aww, will you marry me?  Kiss

*feelz loved for the first time*

Now go give your favorite search engine something to do! <3

That would be you, thankz for volunteering <3

*returnz to lurking*

Good boi. Once you lurked enough to find something useful I dare you to share. Due by: fri. at 4:58 PM
Grimma
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2014 April 29, 09:23:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love it when tards save us the trouble of bothering to decipher their droppings by choosing appropriate names.

WARNING:PMs may be published if it contains butthurt or sporking which belong on the boards. And if I feel like it
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2014 April 29, 16:56:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

On the tails of the Eurotard being canned, which came about because it was complaining that it couldn't upgrade from 1.63 (and that was a problem because AM expires), this brand new user just appears out of nowhere to solicit instructions on how to remove the expiration date from the 1.63 version of AM. Adding to that, the posting structure is far too similar, and the account was created minutes after the Eurotard was last active. Nope, I'm not buying it, and I'm definitely not giving instructions that the Eurotard could use to get what it wants if I'm wrong.

Plus, there's the part where they're both twats.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Starler
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2014 April 29, 17:03:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And proud of the fact that they're too lazy to do their own work.

Ztupid
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2014 April 29, 19:27:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love it when tards save us the trouble of bothering to decipher their droppings by choosing appropriate names.

I love it when REAL LIFE TARDS gather together on sims forums to take out their aggression on Ztupid people like myself. They tell themselves it's because they want to rid themselves of tards who ask annoying questions but that's just a pretext hiding their true loserish agendas! Luckily REAL LIFE TARDS like yourself save us a lot of trouble too as they are a very predictable kind. 
Ztupid
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2014 April 29, 19:41:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies and assholes... Oh, wait! Then there's you: the poop coming out the assholes' fat, hairy arses.
HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2014 April 29, 19:48:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The way I see it is, you may think we're tards, but we still ain't giving you what you want. That kind of gives us the edge, and just makes you look well named.

[19:30] <sooze> YAY BFFs
[19:30] <sooze> Bestest Foes Forever
Ztupid
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2014 April 29, 20:06:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And proud of the fact that they're too lazy to do their own work.

Or proud they have better things to do than getting all the tools needed to change the code in a version of AM they never even had on their computer. There's a difference between being lazy and deciding there are moar awesome things to waste your time on.
Starler
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2014 April 29, 20:29:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Or proud they have better things to do than getting all the tools needed to change the code in a version of AM they never even had on their computer.

Like, for instance, responding to "tards" with a sock account on a forum. Yup, better things.

Ztupid
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2014 April 29, 20:38:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The way I see it is, you may think we're tards, but we still ain't giving you what you want. That kind of gives us the edge, and just makes you look well named.

Like I said, a predictable kind. Since you think you have an edge, what exactly would you use it for? Other than making me look stupid obviously, because I believe that I, like you said, already accomplished that on my own. The way I see it you are a bunch of geeks who take yourselves way too seriously!

Like, for instance, responding to "tards" with a sock account on a forum.

Which clearly is way more entertaining, right now. If you disagree I hope you aren't stupid enough not to realize that you are doing the very exact same thing!

FYI this isn't a sock account. I half wanted half did not want AM back in my game, so I decided that if someone would give it to me I would use it. But was I to be given nothing but harsh words, I would take the opportunity to test my hypothesis about geeks. And I'm happy to say that it could soon be considered proven, although more evidence is needed for greater conclusions.

Now go back to insulting people who actually NEED your help. Or pick your noses or whatever.

It was nice meeting you <3

EDIT: sorry, I forgot people suffering from Aspergers are allergic to disorder. Quite ironic, right? Seeing as that would technically make you allergic to yourselves  Grin
« Last Edit: 2014 April 29, 21:25:29 by Ztupid » Logged
Starler
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2014 April 29, 21:11:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Double posting is bad, m'kay? Use the modify button.

Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2014 April 29, 21:32:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Luckily REAL LIFE TARDS like yourself save us a lot of trouble too as they are a very predictable kind. 

We can't have saved you too much trouble, I mean, you had to go to all the effort of finding us. Then you had to join our group. Post a Message in which you behaved like a wanker (unless that bit comes naturally to you). Hang around for our replies. Get all butthurt about it. Hang around some more.

Geez, maybe we should advertise that we'll go to where these masochists are if they're so eager that they have to come looking for us.

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
Ztupid
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2014 April 29, 22:02:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We can't have saved you too much trouble, I mean, you had to go to all the effort of finding us. Then you had to join our group. Post a Message in which you behaved like a wanker (unless that bit comes naturally to you). Hang around for our replies. Get all butthurt about it. Hang around some more.

Geez, maybe we should advertise that we'll go to where these masochists are if they're so eager that they have to come looking for us.

Oh but you did! I obviously didn't need to make an effort to find you as 1) I already knew where to find you - i almost got AM before I got the game 2) it's not a very demanding task. The fact that you really compare successfully googling and downloading of an older version of AM + all the tools needed to edit it PLUS the effort of actually editing it with spending 2mins registering and starting a thread proves that something in your head is corrupt. Or missing. Not sure which.

To sum it up: since I don't give a damn and actually find it kind of interesting to see your desperate fails to offend me then YES, it was worth the "effort". Had I truly wanted AM I would of had it in my game right now.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2014 April 29, 22:51:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

To sum it up: since I don't give a damn and actually find it kind of interesting to see your desperate fails to offend me then YES, it was worth the "effort". Had I truly wanted AM I would of had it in my game right now.

Translation: I was unsuccessful, so I have redefined the terms of success.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2014 April 29, 23:00:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Translation: I was unsuccessful, so I have redefined the terms of success.

Which sounds a lot like Eurotard. WINNING.

[19:30] <sooze> YAY BFFs
[19:30] <sooze> Bestest Foes Forever
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: