More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 00:03:39

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Game Crashing
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Game Crashing  (Read 5241 times)
Tia
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
Game Crashing
« on: 2014 April 24, 21:55:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So my game has been crashing a lot lately and I have tried everything to prevent it. I have tried deleting files this one person on another site said to delete I added my game in DEP. But it still has issues with either freezing when I am in the map mode and forcing me to actually crash it or it just doesn't want to do anything. I have Twallan's mods and they are up to date but I don't think they are working either to prevent it from crashing/freezing. Any suggestions?
Starler
Senator

Fun for the whole fambly.

View Profile
Re: Game Crashing
« Reply #1 on: 2014 April 24, 23:06:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you use any mods besides Twallans or AM, make sure they are up to date. Any time I have experienced crashing, it was due to an out of date mod that I had forgotten to update. Additionally, make sure your game and expansions are patched.

ETA: This advice assumes that this is not rig failure due to insufficient RAM/GPU/hard disk.

Keeping this here for when Titlights forgets that it doesn't have anything better to do than hang out at MATY.
Tia
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2014 April 25, 00:38:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you use any mods besides Twallans or AM, make sure they are up to date. Any time I have experienced crashing, it was due to an out of date mod that I had forgotten to update. Additionally, make sure your game and expansions are patched.

ETA: This advice assumes that this is not rig failure due to insufficient RAM/GPU/hard disk.
How would I know if its hard drive failure? Checking the other things the other mods I have.
Starler
Senator

Fun for the whole fambly.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2014 April 25, 03:04:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If it were a hard drive failure, you'd probably know. You'd be getting check disk errors when booting into Windows (assuming you're on a PC) prompting you to do disk scans, and if it's a drive with moving parts (not an SSD), you'll usually hear loud whirring or scraping noises.

Keeping this here for when Titlights forgets that it doesn't have anything better to do than hang out at MATY.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: