More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 15:51:19

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Nostalgia didn't pan out here...
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Nostalgia didn't pan out here...  (Read 3470 times)
Count Four
Feckless Fool

View Profile
Nostalgia didn't pan out here...
« on: 2014 February 25, 01:41:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So I thought I'd install Sims 2 basegame and have a little romp in through the past. I downloaded the "old" FFS hacks, installed, created a pair of sims, moved them into a house, they cannot interact. At all. Period. Select either sim and you can't click on the other. All I get is a tool-tip that says "no options available".

Instead of trying to go through the whole half-at-a-time elimination method, I decided to just go ahead and install Uni and try the Uni Director's cut instead. Couple is still borked. If I remove the entire Director's cut, they seem fine, though I'd rather not play without FFS safety protocols in place.  I don't have time tonight to go through the process of elimination, I may try that tomorrow, but in the meantime maybe somebody remembers enough about Sims 2 to look at one of the error logs (attached) and see if they can tell what's up.

* ObjectError_N002_t1205.txt (37.96 KB - downloaded 382 times.)

Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: