More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 24, 06:36:13

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Patch 1.67
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Patch 1.67  (Read 18063 times)
Turd Ferguson
Blathering Buffoon

Solving mysteries in a van

View Profile
Patch 1.67
« on: 2014 January 25, 01:12:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This game update includes the following changes:

Base Game:
Updated server messaging

And thats it.

"There's a deep-seated paranoia that Americans have about not being Americans or something." - Billy Joel

"The problem with this country is that old fucks vote. We got shit to do, old folks don't, the only thing they have to do is judge you and vote." - Doug Stanhope
youarehome
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Re: Patch 1.67
« Reply #1 on: 2014 January 26, 01:39:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You think they'd be making another bug filled game instead...
Sigmund
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2014 January 26, 02:59:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think they've given up trying to pretend they're doing anything other than screwing with us.

I sing along with elevator music.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2014 January 27, 15:08:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This doesn't sound like it contains any script modification at all. Or does anything useful. The 1.66 may simply work unmodified and without complaint. Unless someone gets an in-game warning running the 1.66 version, there may not be anything I need to do, and since "server messaging" is a banned spyware functionality, it may as well STAY broken as far as I'm concerned.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Qypsy
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2014 January 27, 19:34:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The only thing I have encountered is a message as soon as I boot up the game, saying that I have installed a mod that does not match my current version of The Sims3.  I click to continue and the game then loads and plays properly, so there doesn't appear to be any real issues.
ohthatsimschick
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2014 January 28, 18:01:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This doesn't sound like it contains any script modification at all. Or does anything useful. The 1.66 may simply work unmodified and without complaint. Unless someone gets an in-game warning running the 1.66 version, there may not be anything I need to do, and since "server messaging" is a banned spyware functionality, it may as well STAY broken as far as I'm concerned.

Just thought I'd let you know that I am indeed getting a warning about awesome. I updated all of my mods to 1.66 (twallans mods didn't need updating past that; they still work fine) and loaded the game. Everything worked fine. I pulled all of my mods out (to make sure it wasn't a conflict), installed awesome, and got this:

It can't be a framework issue or anything, as I've been running awesome for... what, 6, 7 months now, with no issues at all. This just started when I patched my game to 1.67. Anyway, yeah. Just thought I'd let you know that for me at least, there does seem to be an incompatibility issue between the 1.66 version of awesome and the 1.67 patch.
Seacret
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2014 January 28, 21:02:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Duh. Just hit continue. It's not up to date with 1.67 so until that happens there will be a core mismatch but you can still play. If you'd been paying attention the poster RIGHT above you said exactly that. Yeesh.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2014 January 29, 03:46:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, just keep going or don't update, then. I'll get to it shortly.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: