More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 07:22:49

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Cow Mascot Problem
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Cow Mascot Problem  (Read 7023 times)
rufio
Non-Standard
Uncouth Undesirable

More Nonstandard Than You

View Profile WWW
Cow Mascot Problem
« on: 2013 December 16, 05:22:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

On the off-chance that someone knowledgeable here still plays this game...

My romance sim had three bolts with the cow mascot, so I let her romance him after she graduated and went back to the main hood.  This turned out to be a mistake, as now the cow mascot strolls by every single day and invites himself into the house to engage in naked hottubbing, regardless of the fact that I have localwalkby installed and APO set up on the lot to ban "hostile"s and "disruptive"s (I imagine the cow mascot must fall into at least one of those categories).  It was kind of amusing the first couple days, as my sim's mother used to beat up the cow mascot in college and is more than happy to return to her pastime, but now I'm getting kind of annoyed.  Anyone know why this is happening, and how I can stop it?

I was thinking about these things and I am a feminist.

Danaetop
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Cow Mascot Problem
« Reply #1 on: 2013 December 18, 23:14:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm I'm far from knowledgeable but isn't the cow one of those stupid uni npcs that keep their behaviour even outside uni settings, like the cheerleader? I think the only way to stop them from doing that is to change them in simPE and delete whatever makes them behave that way (I saw a post here a while ago that explained how to do that with the cheerleader, I'll see if I can find it again).

If you don't care about him and your sim being friends or whatever you could use debug mode to bring their relationship to 0 so that they're no longer anything, or you could use simPE to make them not know each other (sever relationship ties, memories etc) but that may be problematic... or just exterminate/kill the cow guy.
rufio
Non-Standard
Uncouth Undesirable

More Nonstandard Than You

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2013 December 19, 06:05:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, it hasn't been doing any of its annoying uni activities (pranking people, flirting and having pillow fights with uninterested people, etc.), it's just behaving like every other walkby with 10 outgoing points.  The annoying part is that it shows up every day, when it shouldn't even be in this hood in the first place.  Would bringing down the relationship make it go away?

I guess I could always kill it, you're right.

I was thinking about these things and I am a feminist.

Danaetop
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2013 December 20, 01:32:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Feed him to the cowplant.
Sita
Titlights
Retarded Reprobate

I YAM what I YAM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 2014 February 27, 14:53:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My romance sim had three bolts with the cow mascot, so I let her romance him after she graduated and went back to the main hood.  This turned out to be a mistake, as now the cow mascot strolls by every single day and invites himself into the house to engage in naked hottubbing, regardless of the fact that I have localwalkby installed and APO set up on the lot to ban "hostile"s and "disruptive"s (I imagine the cow mascot must fall into at least one of those categories).  It was kind of amusing the first couple days, as my sim's mother used to beat up the cow mascot in college and is more than happy to return to her pastime, but now I'm getting kind of annoyed.  Anyone know why this is happening, and how I can stop it?

The best answer I've seen to this is that the Uni Mascots and some of the other NPCs are basically psychotics//neurotics and you invite them into your family at your own risk! Many have non-standard personalities and some appear to be corrupted. Having married a Sim to the Repoman, several to maids and a couple to Uni Mascots, I can agree with this. But they are fun.

jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2014 March 07, 15:01:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My romance sim had three bolts with the cow mascot, so I let her romance him after she graduated and went back to the main hood.  This turned out to be a mistake, as now the cow mascot strolls by every single day and invites himself into the house to engage in naked hottubbing, regardless of the fact that I have localwalkby installed and APO set up on the lot to ban "hostile"s and "disruptive"s (I imagine the cow mascot must fall into at least one of those categories).  It was kind of amusing the first couple days, as my sim's mother used to beat up the cow mascot in college and is more than happy to return to her pastime, but now I'm getting kind of annoyed.  Anyone know why this is happening, and how I can stop it?

The best answer I've seen to this is that the Uni Mascots and some of the other NPCs are basically psychotics//neurotics and you invite them into your family at your own risk! Many have non-standard personalities and some appear to be corrupted. Having married a Sim to the Repoman, several to maids and a couple to Uni Mascots, I can agree with this. But they are fun.

Fuck off, Titlights, and don't resurrect dead threads.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: