More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 11:24:53

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Planet K 20X6
| | |-+  Ethiopian Challenge! Because E-Mail Was Too Easy!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Ethiopian Challenge! Because E-Mail Was Too Easy!  (Read 196403 times)
BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
Re: Ethiopian Challenge! Because E-Mail Was Too Easy!
« Reply #125 on: 2005 December 14, 05:52:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yep.  Smiley  We asked about that.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: 2005 December 14, 06:06:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

By the way, after my Sim failed to sneak out on his bill at the restaurant, he learned how to steal people's food properly.
So what happens if you get busted? If they make you pay, you instantly lose. Tongue

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
aussieone
Stupid Schlemiel

I ain't 'fraid of no Inteenimater!! ABCD/EFGH

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: 2005 December 14, 06:35:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Where do I find the 'peeable' toilet shrub anyone?

Inge: credit to Kewian for educating me as to where my clitoris is and what it does
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: 2005 December 14, 06:41:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The shrubs are in build mode. If this is some variant hacked shrub, you can't use that.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
aussieone
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: 2005 December 14, 06:45:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The shrubs are in build mode. If this is some variant hacked shrub, you can't use that.

Ah damnit...my bad!! Thought someone mentioned it earlier!  Smiley

Inge: credit to Kewian for educating me as to where my clitoris is and what it does
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: 2005 December 14, 08:21:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

[Rohina]
"The bar doesn't seem to be banned, but do the drinks have any food value?"

Yes, - 1.
But beware, In one of my weddings, my sims made a lot of toasts, and after that they all were drunk. It was funny to see them simulate a drunk person...Smiley.

They weren't drunk, they just had to pee really really bad. I mean, the teens join in the toasts! This is my area of expertise, you know.  Wink Both the toasting and the peeing. After going through 3 bottles of champagne, they get a little cranky, what with all the bladder desperation and such.

skandelouslala
Lipless Loser

Don't look now but they're going to kill you.

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: 2005 December 14, 08:36:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I've got litttle Lupe into childhood  Grin  Unfortunatly I have no idea what I'm going to do about her grades...hopefully there's a loophole for that...b/c even though Lupe can eat at school..she sure in the hell can't shower there  Tongue

She just had a very unwanted little brother, Minoru.  I was desperate to get her parents into platinum for a while and let them woohoo on a date..sure enough...baby!  Beh.

I'm -500 in the hole right now thanks to the SS removal of Olinda.  Maybe if I ever complete this I will try for a perfect score..until then screw that..I'm proving to myself that it can be done first lol
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: 2005 December 14, 09:15:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

[Rohina]
"The bar doesn't seem to be banned, but do the drinks have any food value?"

Yes, - 1.
But beware, In one of my weddings, my sims made a lot of toasts, and after that they all were drunk. It was funny to see them simulate a drunk person...Smiley.

They weren't drunk, they just had to pee really really bad. I mean, the teens join in the toasts! This is my area of expertise, you know.  Wink Both the toasting and the peeing. After going through 3 bottles of champagne, they get a little cranky, what with all the bladder desperation and such.

Brynne, my sims don't need to pee in my parties, because I make the party with the eternal booster. They aren't hungry either - nobody touches the buffet, and seldom - the wedding cake...Smiley.

But they WERE drunk, I saw Tank swaying from side to side, Ripp too, making foolish interactions to the elders (school cheers), hugging them (getting - sign for it), and then swaying again. Really.
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: 2005 December 14, 10:16:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ugh. Why do I never get the good glitches?
reggikko
Axe Murderer
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: 2005 December 14, 10:30:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I've got litttle Lupe into childhood  Grin  Unfortunatly I have no idea what I'm going to do about her grades...hopefully there's a loophole for that...b/c even though Lupe can eat at school..she sure in the hell can't shower there  Tongue

Ahem. Community Lot. Ahem.

Congrats for getting to childhood. I haven't decided if I'm doing this one or not. Screaming, starving toddlers *really* get to me.
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: 2005 December 14, 10:41:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

[Reggikko] "Screaming, starving toddlers *really* get to me."

I agree! Just yesterday I saw the sad Sunny,  because he felt neglected (at night) by dad and mom. My heart melted...Smiley.

[attachment deleted by admin]
skandelouslala
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: 2005 December 14, 10:49:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ahem. Community Lot. Ahem.

Congrats for getting to childhood. I haven't decided if I'm doing this one or not. Screaming, starving toddlers *really* get to me.

So I can ship the little demons with me to the community lot.  Good...I'm sure that is common knowledge to a lot of people, but I never take kids to the community lot so I wasn't sure if you could or not.

Toddler stage has been the worst.  I wasn't going to build any rooms on the lot, but damned Lupe wouldn't shut up long enough for her exhausted starving parents to get any sleep so I had to break down and build a room to put their bed in.

taichikitten
Asinine Airhead

Life in Digital

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: 2005 December 14, 18:21:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So what happens if you get busted? If they make you pay, you instantly lose. Tongue

Well crudmuffins!  I'd come so far since then too!  Errrr.  Well, I might keep playing this Sim even if I have already lost, just to see how much further I can get him.  XP
Muisie
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #138 on: 2005 December 14, 22:43:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can I use a coupon at the restaurant?

edit:  Hey, there is no penalty for little accidents (pee in pants, not babies).  Unless of course, you're a sucker for punishment and playing the email challenge as well.
« Last Edit: 2005 December 14, 22:53:51 by Muisie » Logged
Zeljka
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: 2005 December 15, 00:53:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

edit:  Hey, there is no penalty for little accidents (pee in pants, not babies).  Unless of course, you're a sucker for punishment and playing the email challenge as well.

I would say there is, seeing as even 0 Neat Sims seem to not care for that state and they don't have showers,
This looks insanely hard, so I don't see any reason not to include e-mail, may as well do it all at once.

Remember first that the greatest inequality is to treat unequal things equally
astraled
Asinine Airhead

Minty Fresh!

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: 2005 December 15, 04:27:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Screaming starving toddlers are the best reason to play. It's even better when they are stinky, too. If only there was a slap interaction for toddlers and babies Cry.

I think all those years of babysitting have ruined children for me Roll Eyes.

Countess
baratron
Heretic
Knuckleheaded Knob

I love Pokemon! Thus I am a Heretic!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #141 on: 2005 December 15, 04:41:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How come the Teleprompter is allowed? Doesn't it need electricity for the scrolling text thingy?

Are you allowed the toddlers' potty? I'm not sure if that requires running water or not. (I'm guessing that it's ok.)

And I'd like an official ruling on the bar and keg. Are drinks = food in this context?

Also: No University. Fair enough. What about Private School?
« Last Edit: 2005 December 15, 04:55:27 by baratron » Logged

* Pescado is batshit crazy, and thus it's not safe to say what he could or would do. Tongue

Pescado: You're a weird and freaky Baratron.
Pescado: Also, all Baratrons suck.

Read my Sims 2 stories!
skandelouslala
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: 2005 December 15, 06:02:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've become slightly obsessed with this challenge since I started it... a lot of my spare moments I've had I've been playing this thing.

*shakes fist*  Damn you Pescado!

Lupe is now an adult.  I've decided to give it a break for a few now that I will have to go through the whole thing again until she kills over. I've discovered certain personalities and aspirations make this thing waaaaay easier than others.

Vondra...Lupe's mom finally died of old age earlier this evening.  She died in gold but no platinum.  At least in gold she looked happy to go..it was a hard life *sigh* hehe   No LTW achieved either.  Marry off 6 kids?!  Hahah yeah right.  Papa EvilRubberDuck is still alive and kicking it.

Minoru joined his other sister in foster care.

So let's see..that puts me....-2750 in the hole I believe.  I think that's pretty swell for being completely clueless a couple days ago  Tongue

BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: 2005 December 15, 06:04:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think it sounds great.  Do you plan to do it again, once you're done with this one, to aim for the perfect score?
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: 2005 December 15, 06:24:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How come the Teleprompter is allowed? Doesn't it need electricity for the scrolling text thingy?
I never specifically addressed the teleprompter, but I suspect those things run perfectly fine on batteries.

Are you allowed the toddlers' potty? I'm not sure if that requires running water or not. (I'm guessing that it's ok.)
It doesn't. It doesn't have any water at all. It's, well, a pot. That has to be manually emptied, where, if there is no terlet, they use the trash for that.

And I'd like an official ruling on the bar and keg. Are drinks = food in this context?
Drinks are not food.

Also: No University. Fair enough. What about Private School?
Not forbidden, but also not required....unless you're doing E-Mail at the same time!

nectere
Heretic
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: 2005 December 15, 13:48:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

so if I can get my hands on an instant meal that qualifies since it is a drink and not food?

I hate it when I ask stupid questions and only discover just how stupid after the fact.
« Last Edit: 2005 December 15, 15:29:45 by nectere » Logged
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: 2005 December 15, 14:12:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

so if I can get my hands on an instant meal that qualifies since it is a drink and not food?
Other than that they come from fridges, sure.

speedreader
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: 2005 December 15, 16:37:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK, here's what I think (as if anyone cares).  I started playing Sims on PS2 and freaked out when the social worker came and took the baby that I could not get to because of a glitch.  That was the first and last time the social worker has taken one of my Sim children and I'm not going to screw up that record!  I'm with Gali - too cruel for my tastes. 

I guess I will have to give the email challenge another go.  It now pales in comparison...

Venusy
Dead Member

Despite the name, I am male.Do not call me "miss".

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: 2005 December 15, 17:24:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wouldn't the University keg be banned as it's a giant pineapple, and therefore food (although not eaten)?

"They say only the good die young. If that works both ways, I'm immortal."

ISTP - Independent, concise in speech, master of tools.
aussieone
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: 2005 December 15, 21:54:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It doesn't. It doesn't have any water at all. It's, well, a pot. That has to be manually emptied, where, if there is no terlet, they use the trash for that.

So using the potty is bad because they need to be emptied into the trash and if you get hungry enough and have to eat from the trash can...........*shudder*  Lips sealed

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: