More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 16, 20:00:34

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Pudding Plots
| | | |-+  A house I used to live in
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: A house I used to live in  (Read 3034 times)
MrsCrumplebottom
Blathering Buffoon

Shadilay!

View Profile
A house I used to live in
« on: 2013 October 24, 15:25:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Spent the last couple of evenings creating a house based on one I grew up in, in the Detroit suburb of Oak Park, Michigan.

It has a few store items (washer and dryer), and I created it in Barnacle Bay, so it has the nautical-themed mailbox.  

Oak Park.Sims3Pack

It has four bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs.  The house I lived in didn't have a bathroom on the main floor (rather, a closet), but I took a few liberties and added one.  I was also going by memory, as I hadn't lived in the house since 1983.

There's also a decent-sized utility area in the basement, as well as a couple more rooms and a bathroom.  If you have Party Animal Sims, I'm sure they'd appreciate having more rooms for fun stuff.  Smiley

There's a kitchen with a kitchenette, as well as a dining room, in which I put a professional bar.

Bear with me here, Photobucket's giving me crap and I'm new to Flickr.  I'll be getting pictures of the interior up ASAP.

Ground floor:

Second floor:

Basement:

EDIT:  I updated the download link.  I found a small issue with the house, fixed it, and re-uploaded.
« Last Edit: 2013 October 24, 17:21:34 by MrsCrumplebottom » Logged

REEEEEE!!!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: