More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 23, 09:00:09

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  University Students reset when sent to class
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: University Students reset when sent to class  (Read 2483 times)
Rubyelf
Feckless Fool

Fiddlesticks!

View Profile
University Students reset when sent to class
« on: 2013 October 08, 02:39:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So just recently out of the blue, after installing the latest crap from the store (the new hood and the toyshop), my sims have run into an annoying bug. Whenever I try to get my sim to go to class, it resets the sim and I get a message saying "there is no class right now, come back later".  I tried uninstalling all my CC, including the store CC, but I am still encountering this issue, only with this save game, if I go back to an older version, the sims successfully go back to class with no issue. I have however found a work around in the interim, which involves going back out to the main menu and then going back into the game- which makes them successfully go to class.

Does anyone have a clue what might be the issue here? Or has my hood just decided to froober itself for no reason?

High Distinctions for Forensic Analytical Science? CHECK! Honours? CHECK! Scholarship for PHD after completing my Majors? CHECK!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: