More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 05:31:58

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Disk Checks and Crap
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Disk Checks and Crap  (Read 4740 times)
meep
Tasty Tourist

I Don't Even Know

View Profile
Disk Checks and Crap
« on: 2013 October 08, 00:41:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All right... I got AwesomeMod a while back to change up the Sims a bit, but in the config there was one feature I really liked, which was the ability to disable disk check.

I got this so I could play all the EP without having to crack it, which worked out quite well. However, it stopped working out of the blue. I mean, it would just run normally right out of the launcher before, but now this error message pops up saying "No game disk found! Please insert [name or EP] here"... And whenever I boot the game directly from the bin application it works fine. Is it the launcher? Is it EAxis being EAxis?

"Something Witty"
Rubyelf
Feckless Fool

Fiddlesticks!

View Profile
Re: Disk Checks and Crap
« Reply #1 on: 2013 October 08, 02:33:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All right... I got AwesomeMod a while back to change up the Sims a bit, but in the config there was one feature I really liked, which was the ability to disable disk check.

I got this so I could play all the EP without having to crack it, which worked out quite well. However, it stopped working out of the blue. I mean, it would just run normally right out of the launcher before, but now this error message pops up saying "No game disk found! Please insert [name or EP] here"... And whenever I boot the game directly from the bin application it works fine. Is it the launcher? Is it EAxis being EAxis?

You haven't been able to use the launcher to load the game with the crack for ages, always use the TS3W anyway, it gets rid of a lot of the useless crapola.

High Distinctions for Forensic Analytical Science? CHECK! Honours? CHECK! Scholarship for PHD after completing my Majors? CHECK!
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2013 October 08, 03:29:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I might be wrong here and I will gladly eat my words if I am but any no disc check EVER let you run the game from the launcher. Cracks on the other hand, I have no clue but it was never AM letting you do that.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2013 October 09, 15:06:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Launcher is crap. Start manually or use 3booter if you have video card melty problems.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
meep
Tasty Tourist

I Don't Even Know

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2013 October 09, 23:32:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You haven't been able to use the launcher to load the game with the crack for ages, always use the TS3W anyway, it gets rid of a lot of the useless crapola.

That's funny, maybe I was using a specific crack or something...

"Something Witty"
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: