More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 16, 20:44:38

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Showtime issues
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Showtime issues  (Read 3851 times)
MrsCrumplebottom
Blathering Buffoon

Shadilay!

View Profile
Showtime issues
« on: 2013 September 23, 16:26:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All right, I searched for this issue here, didn't find it, so I'll go ahead and post:

My singer is at Level 6.  When she goes to perform at a venue or at a SimFest, she's suddenly off the platform or stage and the props disappear.  I try to set up the stage again, repeat.  When I try to have her audition for a gig or do a Sing-a-Gram (wish I could kill THOSE with fire but I digress) the actions drop right out of the queue.

I'm patched up to, I believe, 1.50.

REEEEEE!!!
HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
Re: Showtime issues
« Reply #1 on: 2013 September 23, 16:56:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And you think running several patches behind is a good thing WHY? Update your damn game thou reeky toad-spotted nut-hook!

[19:30] <sooze> YAY BFFs
[19:30] <sooze> Bestest Foes Forever
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2013 September 24, 00:31:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually this problem has been addressed way back when Showtime just got released. So if you do a Google search I'm pretty sure you'll be able to find old threads about it and whatnot. There are also bug threads for each EP that gets released specifically dealing with bugs that get introduced by the EP. So SEARCH MOAR I guess.

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
MrsCrumplebottom
Blathering Buffoon

Shadilay!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2013 September 25, 14:40:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And you think running several patches behind is a good thing WHY? Update your damn game thou reeky toad-spotted nut-hook!

Well, once I find my flash drive (or buy another one) and head to the Wadsworth library (this dinky little town of Rittman's library has SLOOWWW computers), I'll be able to download them! 

BTW I did do moar searching after I posted.  Which, admittedly, I should have done, instead of hastily posting.  I just got Showtime not too long ago, since I only started playing Sims 3 back in April...and I found out, you need to make sure your singer is in their career outfit before trying to set up anything.

REEEEEE!!!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: