More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 13:50:21

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Piss and Moan about IP thread
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Piss and Moan about IP thread  (Read 52632 times)
Roobs
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
Re: Piss and Moan about IP thread
« Reply #50 on: 2013 July 01, 21:29:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm finding IP to be virtually unplayable. Horrible lag (even in Buy/Build modes. FPS is stable, there just seems to be a delay between every click and action when I'm building) and I'm getting a constant barrage of unroutable sims in the new hood.
Eurotrash
Retardo Lander

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2013 July 01, 23:06:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm finding IP to be virtually unplayable. Horrible lag (even in Buy/Build modes. FPS is stable, there just seems to be a delay between every click and action when I'm building) and I'm getting a constant barrage of unroutable sims in the new hood.

Then get a better PC.
Skadi
Mushroom Girl
Senator

Spiderkiller

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: 2013 July 02, 00:30:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am getting a bit of lag in build buy, manly when I try and use the eyedropper. I have made my first dive lot in Sunlit Tides using the tutorial linked from the BBS, it works well.

virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2013 July 02, 00:41:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been watching several Let's Players on youtube lately and pretty much all of them experience some kind of lag in IP, some more than others. Basically the game pauses while the animations keep on going and then continues again, this happens every couple of simminutes. Even with LP'ers who normally have rather smooth game-play. I've also heard people complaining about Overwatch throwing up a significant amount of routing errors in IP and there only. According to others they experience this "lag" only in IP and in no other worlds. Seeing as how the routing works from several LP'ers I can say that I'm not surprised. IP seems as though it's more of a routing nightmare than Bridgeport.

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
deroger
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2013 July 02, 05:55:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't understand why someone here is whining about EA (yet again)... they sell cheaply-made piss-f*cking crap for top bucks, it is a known fact since TS1, or even earlier. If you got S3 thinking that all would be better all of a sudden, you are a moron.

On a more related matter, I like EP10 better than that Supercrappual EP with not-undead pseudozombies and all that dumb wizard/fairy/hairy stuff no-one can use.
SJActress
Knuckleheaded Knob

Suck it, Jesus! This avatar is my God now!

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2013 July 02, 06:27:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't understand why someone here is whining about EA (yet again)... they sell cheaply-made piss-f*cking crap for top bucks, it is a known fact since TS1, or even earlier. If you got S3 thinking that all would be better all of a sudden, you are a moron.

On a more related matter, I like EP10 better than that Supercrappual EP with not-undead pseudozombies and all that dumb wizard/fairy/hairy stuff no-one can use.

*Bitches about people complaining about piss-fucking crap.
*Proceeds to complain about piss-fucking crap.

Who doesn't like kitties? KITTIES! They're cute! They're fuzzy!
Try this before posting, n00b.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2013 July 02, 15:03:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Like the mermaids are any better; they're useless. The new shiny effect they have wears off real quick when you realize that once you've seen them swim around for a few minutes that that's all they're worth.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
Slymenstra
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2013 July 02, 15:45:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Going to piss & moan about my townie/npc Sims riding around on jet skis on the road.  There was a rather attractive Sim my Sim wanted to date, but he was forever tragically stuck on a jet ski.

Mermaids are stupid & I hate their stockings.

Just got everything installed and those jet skis piss me off. I haven't come across anything else yet. Ilsa Paradiso was a little choppy, but only played for about a sim week.
eaglezero
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2013 July 02, 20:46:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ever since installing Island Paradise, I have a lovely glitch where my sim resets every day at 5 am. That's with all CC/mods taken out. lol sims.

There are also routing errors but those seem pretty standard with every new world they make.

I guess, uh, the islands are pretty. Yep. That's my plus for this game.

"If at first you don't succeed, try again. Then quit. No use being a damn fool about it."
- WC Fields
Manny I Am
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2013 July 07, 11:39:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My Sim just went and took a jetski to ride on the road, too. Sometimes they get on their jetski to go somewhere in the water, and it doesn't move at all. And they get stuck there forever. Or they stand up on it and do idle animations. Those things are borked as Hell.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 2013 July 07, 13:02:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's a mod at MTS that removes the scales from mermaids in human form and makes them much less stupid.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Eurotrash
Retardo Lander

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2013 July 08, 13:51:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's a mod at MTS that removes the scales from mermaids in human form and makes them much less stupid.

Awesome, now if we could only find one for you...

What can mermaids do anyway besides summon tentacle rape on random boats and swim faster?
GnatGoSplat
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 2013 July 08, 20:45:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They can dive without running out of air or needing to depressurize afterwards.  That's about it.  Everything else is annoying and they are more needy than a regular sim.  A hydration bar replaces hygiene and they'll pass out and eventually croak if there are no other sims around to dump a bucket of water on them.  They also gain voracious appetites that can only be fully satisfied by eating foods containing kelp (anything else only fills the hunger bar about 1/4 or 1/3rd of the way).
Skadi
Mushroom Girl
Senator

Spiderkiller

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: 2013 July 08, 21:03:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The tard is strong with this one.

HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2013 July 08, 21:14:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What did the jezzer ever do to you?

[19:30] <sooze> YAY BFFs
[19:30] <sooze> Bestest Foes Forever
Skadi
Mushroom Girl
Senator

Spiderkiller

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: 2013 July 08, 21:24:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What did the jezzer ever do to you?

Perhaps a tard sock?

Starler
Senator

Fun for the whole fambly.

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 2013 July 08, 21:36:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The tard is strong with this one.

It is an 18, so a certain level of stupid is to be expected. Just look at the moronic avatard.

Keeping this here for when Titlights forgets that it doesn't have anything better to do than hang out at MATY.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 2013 July 08, 21:41:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, it's been strutting around like it's a badass from day one while people who actually somewhat matter ignored it, so it's hardly surprising that it's attempting to punch outside of its weight class now.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Baronetess
spaceface
Retarded Reprobate

Lost in Middle-earth

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 2013 July 09, 09:34:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I played IP for a few hours, and then my PC got bored with it and it now crashes as soon as it loads. I am not impressed with the small amount of new content, and the numerous shortcuts taken. Haven't seen any glitches yet but I've been playing with AM from the start.

More F than you
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 2013 July 09, 11:31:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I sometimes get a reset when the sims try to explore a cave, suddenly they're all standing on the shore of a nearby island, still in their scuba gear.

I've had two burglars in the middle of the ocean, no police. I think only the burglars have boats. One burglar stole a chest of drawers and took off in his speedboat in the middle of a storm. Gotta give him points for effort.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
SJActress
Knuckleheaded Knob

Suck it, Jesus! This avatar is my God now!

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 2013 July 09, 15:03:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I tried to order a pizza on my island home. The pizza boy showed up, but I couldn't take delivery. Eventually I had to reset him to get him off my porch.

Who doesn't like kitties? KITTIES! They're cute! They're fuzzy!
Try this before posting, n00b.
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 2013 July 09, 20:20:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I sometimes get a reset when the sims try to explore a cave, suddenly they're all standing on the shore of a nearby island, still in their scuba gear.

I've had two burglars in the middle of the ocean, no police. I think only the burglars have boats. One burglar stole a chest of drawers and took off in his speedboat in the middle of a storm. Gotta give him points for effort.

There's a glitch/feature that teleports your sim to land if the cave you explore doesn't have any tentacles in them when you choose the interaction. Just check whether there are tentacles coming out of the cave before exploring it. You can fix it by going into edit town and reset the lot by going into build/buy mode and move some stuff around. Or simply use a mod to reset the lot. I usually cba though so I simply move on to another diving spot which has an explorable cave. Usually the tentacles appear the next day either way.

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
Baron
uknortherner
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 2013 July 09, 20:23:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It is an 18, so a certain level of stupid is to be expected. Just look at the moronic avatard.

Indeed - EA are insufferable cunts to be sure, but I fail to see what they have to do with a bunch of genocidal genetically-inbred retards with a racial superiority complex.

INTJ (44/12/38/67).
"We're building into all of our games the ability to pay for things along the way, and consumers are enjoying and embracing that way of the business." -EA CFO Blake Jorgensen
Eurotrash
Retardo Lander

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 2013 July 10, 08:35:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Everyone's talking about me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTa9Jn37hYM
That Eighties Guy
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 2013 July 12, 14:28:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What's the status on recurring services, such as maids, for island homes?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: