More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 13:48:07

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  my game is messed up
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: my game is messed up  (Read 10564 times)
Sagana
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile
Re: my game is messed up
« Reply #25 on: 2005 December 10, 20:41:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm pretty sure it's Maxis that said you're not supposed to install both the Uni and the NL patch. Doesn't it say that on the page where you download them - only to do the one for the most recent EP you own and definately not both? As you have NL, you should install the NL patch, not the Uni one. They could always be wrong (it is Maxis afterall) but I really hope they can provide adequate info about how you should patch.

I read somewhere (MTS2, I think) about some conflicts with the old version of the twins & triplets hack with NL. I took it (most reluctantly) out of my game then. But tisn't there a new version, updated for NL? In any case, I read what twojeffs had to say and put it in :) I also love that one. Even tho I don't have quads often (not enough room and too hard to care fo) I like to have twins when I want them. Thanks twojeffs :)

Unsouper
astraled
Asinine Airhead

Minty Fresh!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2005 December 10, 21:21:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had a sim fight his toddler and lose. I think it's utterly hilarious Cheesy.

LynnMar
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2005 December 11, 02:20:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I finally figured out why she was mad at her dad,  he got a blind date one day at home and the baby must have been jeoulous because I noticed that not only was she furious with her dad but with the blind date lady, Dagmar.    Grin

I fianlly got my game fixed somewhat, the slowness is gone.   I reinstalled NL and I copied the objects package from the disc for UNI,  but the house where the dad and toddler were fighting is definately corrupted because I had more trouble there today,  that damn Miss Crumplebottom came to my house and started lecturing my sims about their bathing suits.   I deleted her with the objects on cheat and she didn't come back.

I defianatly have a love, hate relationship with sims2.   It is a mess the way they sent it to us from the factory.   They just (excuse me for saying this)  vomited something out  for us to buy and if not for JM and others we couldn't play it at all.   They should be getting the big bucks, not those programming idiots at Maxi, EA.    Angry
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: 2005 December 11, 03:58:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Had to laugh at the thought of Mrs Crumplebottom turning up.  I saw someone else mention this happening in their game, can't remember where.  I've never had anything weird happen with her in my game, although I do have one Sim who keeps dreaming about her for some reason.  Every night her face appears, perhaps he has a secret passion for her or somethng.

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2005 December 11, 06:21:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Had to laugh at the thought of Mrs Crumplebottom turning up.  I saw someone else mention this happening in their game, can't remember where.  I've never had anything weird happen with her in my game, although I do have one Sim who keeps dreaming about her for some reason.  Every night her face appears, perhaps he has a secret passion for her or somethng.

Ancient, you hit the Jack Pot!

Just yesterday my Sim-Trepie and Sim-Reggiko were invited downtown. Whe we arrived there, the first sim I glanced, was Ms Crumplebottom. I have Merola's mirror there, and selected her, to see her wants.

The darling Ms Crummplebottom showed only two wants: "Invite sim at home", and "ask sim on a date"...Smiley.

Ha!!! Puritan???  Just jelous, and hypocrite...Smiley.
Sleepycat
Stupid Schlemiel

meow!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2005 December 11, 19:01:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've never even seen Ms Crumplebottom because I have TwoJeffs "NPC & Visitor Zapper" and she is banned by default, haven't used the Zapper for any other sim yet but I heard enough about Ms Crumplebottom that I knew I didn't want her anywhere near my sims!!!
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: