More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 19:37:42

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Enable 12Woohoo XML hack?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Enable 12Woohoo XML hack?  (Read 27834 times)
jsuzannj
Tasty Tourist

View Profile WWW
Enable 12Woohoo XML hack?
« on: 2013 May 22, 03:42:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ohmfg, I feel like the dumb bitch of a sim who can't step over a freaking plate on the floor; I can't squeeze between it and the wall, I can't step over the fucking thing and I need to know how to pick it up...

I've been trying and trying to Enable 12woohoo, but I can't find the damn XML hack anywhere!
Maybe I'm retarded, ok, I admit it.  But could someone PLEASE just give me a link straight to the XML hack download?
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
Re: Enable 12Woohoo XML hack?
« Reply #1 on: 2013 May 22, 03:56:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ohmfg, I feel like the dumb bitch of a sim who can't step over a freaking plate on the floor; I can't squeeze between it and the wall, I can't step over the fucking thing and I need to know how to pick it up...

I've been trying and trying to Enable 12woohoo, but I can't find the damn XML hack anywhere!
Maybe I'm retarded, ok, I admit it.  But could someone PLEASE just give me a link straight to the XML hack download?

Right, because starting a new thread and asking the same question you asked only two hours ago will help you any better. GTFO

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
lonniequinn
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2013 May 22, 07:20:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Google the Sims Asylum, there was a mod that enabled Teen-Teen Woohoo.

You can now use the non-core NRaas Woohooer and enables Teen-Teen woohoo --  like it occurs in real life.

Unfortunately, you can't enable teen-adult woohoo.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2013 May 22, 14:52:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"Unfortunately"?

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2013 May 22, 15:45:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Paedo! Ew. Plz to go away now.

[19:30] <sooze> YAY BFFs
[19:30] <sooze> Bestest Foes Forever
lonniequinn
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2013 May 23, 02:42:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Teenager can equal 13-19, you realize this right?

15-17 is of legal age in most US states.

Hell, in Delaware it is 12 -- now that is gross.

Teen-young adult woohoo in my book is totally fine (most states even have a clause that so as the age difference is 4 years it is OK). Teen-adult woohoo is going too far, and child-adult woohoo is going wayyyyyyyyyyy too far.

Pescado may disagree but to each his own.
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2013 May 23, 03:20:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Given Pescado is the mod creator and the site owner you can wax philosophic until the cows come home.

In any case, as you've already had pointed out to you, the fact that the 'extra' mod is an elsewhere tool means you are wasting your time wandering around here pondering things you have no influence over. Go learn to Google.

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
lonniequinn
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2013 May 23, 03:35:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey, no problem. Your welks.
Starler
Senator

Fun for the whole fambly.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2013 May 24, 16:34:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Teenager can equal 13-19, you realize this right?.

You realize that ages are only recognized in 6's at MATY, right?  That means all teens are 12's. This is backed by the in game modeling.

Unfortunately, I can't enable paedo-flames couplings.

Keeping this here for when Titlights forgets that it doesn't have anything better to do than hang out at MATY.
jsuzannj
Tasty Tourist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: 2013 June 04, 03:15:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

DAY-UMM!  Such harshness, the lot of you. 
Sorry to have sparked a feud!  btw - I am not, I repeat, NOT a pedophile!  I did, however, get a "pedophile" trait added somehow  (no clue what caused it), and learned the adult was more attracted to teen sims.  I was wondering if there was a specific action that spurred this added trait...I do suppose "child woohoo" would have seemed a bit less creepy had I used "teen woohoo".  In the non-Sim world, I tend to call all those who are not adults children.   

Roll Eyes Guess the line between sim-world and real world terminology got fuzzed in my brain.

SORRY FOR ALL OFFENSE GIVEN!
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2013 June 04, 08:08:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You haven't offended us - well, except with ignorance.

You got the paedophile trait because you already have 12 woohoo enabled. The specific action was a romantic interaction between and adult and a teen sim.

As for harshness I thought we were all being remarkably polite. Keep it up with the complete moron behaviour (that wasn't harsh that was an accurate description) and you'll see harsh.

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2013 June 04, 17:35:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

DAY-UMM!  Such harshness, the lot of you. 
Sorry to have sparked a feud!  btw - I am not, I repeat, NOT a pedophile!  I did, however, get a "pedophile" trait added somehow  (no clue what caused it), and learned the adult was more attracted to teen sims.  I was wondering if there was a specific action that spurred this added trait...I do suppose "child woohoo" would have seemed a bit less creepy had I used "teen woohoo".  In the non-Sim world, I tend to call all those who are not adults children.   

Roll Eyes Guess the line between sim-world and real world terminology got fuzzed in my brain.

SORRY FOR ALL OFFENSE GIVEN!

"Irritated" isn't the same thing as "offended."  Learn to lurk, learn to search, learn to read the FAQ, learn to RTFM, and stop filling up the boards with your stupid fuckery.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: