More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 18:23:51

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Sim stuck in bad mood
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Sim stuck in bad mood  (Read 6866 times)
Humla
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Sim stuck in bad mood
« on: 2013 September 03, 21:19:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, so I've searched all over the internet for a solution to my problem but it seems like I am the only one who have this issue(?!).

My sim is stuck in a really bad mood. Even though his need bars are full green his plumbob is red and he refuses to do things such as search for jobs or solve crosswords. Maxmotives works for all the other sims, except his. The bar will show green for a split second and then go back to red again. I've tried to "Force error" and reset with the boolProp cheat - doesn't work and I've deleted my caches. It started today and I haven't downloaded anything for quite some time.

Could anybody help me?  Smiley
Ichigo
Corpulent Cretin

Hellbitch

View Profile WWW
Re: Sim stuck in bad mood
« Reply #1 on: 2013 September 06, 21:53:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ooh, that could be bad. Whenever I (my non-Awesome, under qualified self) have heard of this, it was a problem with a corrupt character. Have you done anything to promote corruption? (Dangling SWAFs, etc?)

ENFP. God help you all.
Humla
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2013 September 07, 18:50:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Crap.
I'm not completely sure what that means but I don't think so. The other sim he's living with has been transferred from one neighborhood to another, and I was lazy so I just moved her to the simbin and then to the other neighborhood. Wink I figured since I barely had made any progress with her (I had just moved her into an apartment and decorated it when I realised I wanted to use another neighborhood), I did it the easy (and wrong) way. But the problem is with the sim she's living with. He was originally made in the "right" neighborhood and I haven't done anything strange. I think the problem started when he was a plantsim, I'm not sure. Or when I made him a human again. Huh
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2013 September 07, 22:20:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You've moved Sims in and out of the simbin and between neighbourhoods and you don't know what SWAF's are.

DIAF

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
Humla
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2013 September 09, 11:18:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is the first time I've ever done so, and I don't know what the term implies, no. Dangling sim wants and fears, never heard of.
Jeebus
Nitwitted Nuisance

MATY's Lord and Savior

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2013 September 09, 21:18:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Because of SWAFs, transferring sims between neighborhoods is a VBT and will result in this:

"Terminate the erroneous data" is an awesome euphemism for an abortion.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: