More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 20:43:36

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Links for AM broken?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Links for AM broken?  (Read 13605 times)
Venganza
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Links for AM broken?
« on: 2013 April 12, 05:22:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've tried all three mirrors, and nothing. Perhaps I missed something?
Hopefully I am just being a derp, thanks.
keirra
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
Re: Links for AM broken?
« Reply #1 on: 2013 April 12, 06:30:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You're being a derp. The links all work for me.
Venganza
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2013 April 12, 06:45:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I tried again. They are still timing out.

Would it be against the rules for me to ask someone to reupload AM to another site, such as Mediaifire?
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2013 April 12, 12:04:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Depends on whether you consider it a silly question or not. It's definately against the rules to ask questions that have been asked and answered. It's also against the rules to ask somebody else to do something for you that you are unable to complete due to personal ignorance and/or laziness.

Do you consider the fact that you cannot make the internet work indicative of a lack within yourself? Or with the universe/internet?

I say that you should at least try using an alternative browser before you throw in the towel and admit that you should be sporked.

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
Cyberdodo
FURRY!
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2013 April 12, 16:59:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The links themselves are not broken.  But I have seen at times this site being slow or unresponsive. Bandwith issues, I suppose.  It might be better if you try again later.

Or you could go to the main page http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com and use the "Free Area" link. This brings you to the downloads directory for the server. Go to ts3/base and you can grab awesome.zip from there.  I've found this way often still works when the forums are timing out on me.

Slap a man silly with a fish, and he'll smell like fish for a day.
Teach a man to fish, and he'll go to the bait & tackle store, and stop bothering you.
Venganza
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2013 April 12, 17:57:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Depends on whether you consider it a silly question or not. It's definately against the rules to ask questions that have been asked and answered. It's also against the rules to ask somebody else to do something for you that you are unable to complete due to personal ignorance and/or laziness.

Do you consider the fact that you cannot make the internet work indicative of a lack within yourself? Or with the universe/internet?

I say that you should at least try using an alternative browser before you throw in the towel and admit that you should be sporked.

I like you.

Also I did try another browser, three to be exact, and I went to two other sources of 'internet' to see if the problem was with the connection on my end. However, I would like to know how I am being ignorant. Disregarding that I am ignorant to how I am ignorant.
EsotericPolarBear
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2013 April 12, 22:04:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like you.

Also I did try another browser, three to be exact, and I went to two other sources of 'internet' to see if the problem was with the connection on my end. However, I would like to know how I am being ignorant. Disregarding that I am ignorant to how I am ignorant.

Now, now, don't bring logic into her power fantasy.
Skadi
Mushroom Girl
Senator

Spiderkiller

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: 2013 April 15, 07:59:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I believe Mim was referring to the "MATY Way", asking silly questions and MOAR FITE, of which Venganza may be ignorant.

What happens if you try this link? http://alpha.moreawesomethanyou.com/ts3/hax/awesome.zip

Venganza
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2013 April 16, 11:33:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I believe Mim was referring to the "MATY Way", asking silly questions and MOAR FITE, of which Venganza may be ignorant.

What happens if you try this link? http://alpha.moreawesomethanyou.com/ts3/hax/awesome.zip

I know one thing I am ignorant to obscure acronyms. Thanks, but I tried to download it a couple days later and the download worked.

I think Cyber was correct in his assumption.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: