More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 02:57:56

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Requesting Help with my Uploads
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Requesting Help with my Uploads  (Read 3013 times)
LittleBear
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Requesting Help with my Uploads
« on: 2013 March 15, 05:52:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I want to share and contribute as I appreciate the lack of stupidity on this site (OMG, have you been the the EA forums lately?) but I'm having a little stupidity of my own and I hope to get some pointers.  If I should just go away, that's fine, but I figured I'd try.

I have two lots I uploaded in a post in the Pudding Factory.  They are hyperlinked to Dropbox, but I got some feedback stating that only other Dropbox users could access the files, which I didn't expect. I tried using 7zip to compress my package files to upload directly, but they are still too large.  Google suggested I mess around with the settings on 7zip, and I did, but I still can't get under the max upload size.  I searched on MATY, and I understand there is a thing called the compressor tool, but it looks like that is for getting your game to run smoother and not for uploading smaller package files.  Am I wrong?  What is the right way to go about this?  Perhaps I could simply link to the Sims 3 Exchange?  Or is that frowned upon? 

Thanks for the help if it comes. Smiley
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
Re: Requesting Help with my Uploads
« Reply #1 on: 2013 March 15, 06:41:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

https://mega.co.nz/

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.