More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 07:57:03

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  More Featured Than You
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: More Featured Than You  (Read 35173 times)
YouWereAdopted
Corpulent Cretin

Can you jezzer in my mouth please

View Profile
Re: More Featured Than You
« Reply #25 on: 2013 January 08, 20:15:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here's another one where the object creator himself says you can't see anything unless you're zoomed in close.  So useful!

(In the interests of full disclosure, your humble jezzer can't tell a difference in the close-up shots either.)

What a waste of hard drive space. ._.

jezzer and I role play ferbies when we're feeling frisky
Skadi
Mushroom Girl
Senator

Spiderkiller

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: 2013 January 08, 22:21:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All those minute differences in skins are lost when the puddings go outside and turn into blobs under the "natural lighting". I have quite a bit of CC for CAS from downloading sprees of yore, and yet I still struggle for menswear and non-clubbing, non-skimpy outfits for the ladies. I was pulling my hair out trying to find something for my witches to wear. All I have is a zillion EA strappy/stapless tops and shorts/short skirts.

Quijotesca
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2013 January 10, 16:55:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There are only three featured hairstyles. Two of them are conversions of older meshes and the third is a tweak of a Maxis mesh.
LuxLisbon
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2013 February 21, 19:26:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've basically given up on a lot of websites.
Starler
Senator

Fun for the whole fambly.

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2013 February 21, 19:44:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've basically given up on a lot of websites.

Keeping this here for when Titlights forgets that it doesn't have anything better to do than hang out at MATY.
LuxLisbon
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2013 February 23, 00:10:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well it's true.
daisylee
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2013 February 23, 01:34:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I look mostly for build objects and MTS has a whole 6 items last August to now. And Buy is just about as bad. I guess so little is being submitted that they need to feature some things that are clearly not deserving of it. And I agree about the lots. There are lots there that are nothing special whatsoever. I read the submissions requirements once and thought they were way overboard.

And don't even get me started about TSR.

I think it is a combination of many good creators who no longer want to deal with some of the major CC sites, and the sites driving them away.  It is a shame as I like CC, and there is less and less to be found that is quality stuff.
LuxLisbon
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2013 February 23, 05:14:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I agree. And the hair. Oh God the hair.  Angry
SimsArtGallery
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2013 February 23, 06:40:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow. I cannot agree more with everything that's been said here. I just recently came back from being gone for well over a year now and I was very surprised at this community. I fully expected to come back to a community that was thriving and yet I found a ghost town complete with tons of crap being offered. I've been wondering where everyone went to. I've had enough time to reflect and feel like there are several reasons that quite a few of the wonderful creators we once had are now gone. TSR's greed and total need to be the only cc website for the community has definitely killed it for those that did create and those that would create. Who wants to be bothered to make something nice for the community when TSR will either report the download from a file sharing site as their own or they'll hack the shit out of a site that took the website owner alot of time to create.

I really don't think MTS's stand on what they would and wouldn't allow in cc back when ts3 came out helped the community either. At that time, MTS was pretty popular and then they lowered the boom on everyone. While I agree they needed to crack down on the god awful submissions, they also managed to crack down on the creators that actually made nice cc for simmers. There were very few creators that could actually mesh their own meshes. The bulk of the meshes were converted 3d models scaled back for the sims game. Therefore, it wasn't their own work so MTS would not allow those meshes to be uploaded. If the artwork for paintings is not made by the person creating the painting, yes, you guessed it, it is turned down. Stupidity ruined MTS.

And I'm sorry, but we can't forget MATY's part in this either. I give kudo's to Pes for everything he has done for this community. I realize that people are so tired of others not reading posts, not searching for answers and asking the same damn idiotic thing over and over is a pain in the ass, but the freakin attitude here has driven people away. Not just from this forum, but from this community as a whole. Someone donated money about a week ago and asked a simple question and some other asshat comes back with a totally shitty remark to them. Who wants to donate to a site that is going to rip them to shreds for asking a question? And a legitimate question at that.

I have played the sims since The Sims 1 came out. I am so saddened to see what has happened to this community. I remember when we thought Simbella's was so horrible to this community but as it turns out, they were a walk in the park compared to what has happened to it now. To me, this is no longer a community. It is a ghost town. And it's full of some of the crappiest content I've ever seen. I really don't think the Sims 4 will even come close to keeping a fan base. By the time it gets here, even the crap creators will be gone.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2013 February 23, 13:23:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

...the freakin attitude here has driven people away. Not just from this forum, but from this community as a whole.

Goodness, however did such bruised orchids survive that long in the first place?  I'm surprised they didn't all kill themselves for accidentally burning the toast at breakfast.

ETA:  Someone posted in the MTS Upload Queue Spring Cleaning post that pose packs are a Thing of Ridiculousness.  I posted an agreement to that.  It went over about as well as you'd expect.
« Last Edit: 2013 March 03, 14:04:10 by jezzer » Logged

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: