More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 14:03:50

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Seasons Impressions?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Seasons Impressions?  (Read 33942 times)
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
Re: Seasons Impressions?
« Reply #50 on: 2013 January 07, 04:14:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What's driving me bonkies is that I'm steadily working to get a particular male Sim abducted and pregnant -  and they keep taking his wife instead!

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2013 January 07, 13:18:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aliens:  *TROLLFACE*

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
YouWereAdopted
Corpulent Cretin

Can you jezzer in my mouth please

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2013 January 07, 16:15:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What's driving me bonkies is that I'm steadily working to get a particular male Sim abducted and pregnant -  and they keep taking his wife instead!

The male pregnancy 'morph' is dumb. The game just temporarily increases his weight to the maximum end of the scale. That's already in the game. That's nothing new, or exciting to see.

And it would have been neat if EA expanded on basic green skinned, black eyed aliens. They could have done blue or pink with the different color ramps implemented.

jezzer and I role play ferbies when we're feeling frisky
Baron
uknortherner
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2013 January 09, 13:38:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

EA is such a brilliant, creative company and has the potential to add so much more.

In a parallel universe perhaps. In this one, all EA does is buy up the real talent and put them to work on the next BookFace social crap or Battlewasteland 600 sequel, whilst injecting worthless "social" elements into existing IPs and monetising every little thing so you have the 12ish sheep jumping up and down, squeeing with joy because now they can pay real money to bath a virtual lava. Oh, and SecuROM.

INTJ (44/12/38/67).
"We're building into all of our games the ability to pay for things along the way, and consumers are enjoying and embracing that way of the business." -EA CFO Blake Jorgensen
HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2013 January 09, 14:02:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

EA is such a brilliant, creative company and has the potential to add so much more.

In a parallel universe perhaps. In this one, all EA does is buy up the real talent and put them to work on the next BookFace social crap or Battlewasteland 600 sequel, whilst injecting worthless "social" elements into existing IPs and monetising every little thing so you have the 12ish sheep jumping up and down, squeeing with joy because now they can pay real money to bath a virtual lava. Oh, and SecuROM.

Yep. MAXIS was the brilliantly creative company. All EA does is remake remake remake (how many NFL YYYY do we need, really?). I can't think of anything they have actually done, as opposed to acquiring and publishing.

[19:30] <sooze> YAY BFFs
[19:30] <sooze> Bestest Foes Forever
eaglezero
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2013 March 09, 22:40:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am pleased that in my celebrity household, in the summer all the paparazzi catch on fire and take turns trying to put each other out/burning to death. I'm surprised no one has mentioned this. I haven't made it to winter but I hope the new paparazzi all freeze. My front yard will be littered with tombstones!

"If at first you don't succeed, try again. Then quit. No use being a damn fool about it."
- WC Fields
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2013 March 09, 22:51:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am pleased that in my celebrity household, in the summer all the paparazzi catch on fire and take turns trying to put each other out/burning to death. I'm surprised no one has mentioned this. I haven't made it to winter but I hope the new paparazzi all freeze. My front yard will be littered with tombstones!

I'm sure that, much like this thread, they won't be allowed to die in peace.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
eaglezero
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2013 March 10, 00:21:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm sure that, much like this thread, they won't be allowed to die in peace.

It's not necromancy if it's still on the front page of the forum. Never has been, never will be.

"If at first you don't succeed, try again. Then quit. No use being a damn fool about it."
- WC Fields
Baron
uknortherner
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2013 March 10, 00:32:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's necromancy if the thread hasn't been posted to in over a month. The last time anyone bothered posting in this thread was in January and it is now March.

INTJ (44/12/38/67).
"We're building into all of our games the ability to pay for things along the way, and consumers are enjoying and embracing that way of the business." -EA CFO Blake Jorgensen
eaglezero
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2013 March 10, 01:09:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Believe me, if it's only ten posts down the page, it's not disrupting the forum to post and bump it to the top. The whole reason Necromancy is bad is because it's stupid to have stuff resolved a year ago bumped to the top with new dumb questions. That's not the case here. It would be retarded to post a new thread on this when the Seasons thread is less than halfway down the front page. The forum is so dead you should be celebrating anyone who bothers to try to add something, especially if they're someone who was around in the good ol' days and can write in complete sentences, instead of being ragingly bitchy to anyone who posts anything.

- WC Fields
SJActress
Knuckleheaded Knob

Suck it, Jesus! This avatar is my God now!

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 2013 March 10, 03:56:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Believe me, if it's only ten posts down the page, it's not disrupting the forum to post and bump it to the top.

Oh, thank you for explaining how shit works in your head. I really appreciate you assuming that everyone else in the world should comport to it.

The whole reason Necromancy is bad is because it's stupid to have stuff resolved a year ago bumped to the top with new dumb questions.

Or dumb musings and/or pointless comments, regardless of the amount of time that has passed.

That's not the case here.

Yes, actually, it is.

It would be retarded to post a new thread on this when the Seasons thread is less than halfway down the front page.

Your comment is stupid, whether starting a new thread or necromancing an old one. You've contributed absolutely nothing of import or interest.

The forum is so dead you should be celebrating anyone who bothers to try to add something, especially if they're someone who was around in the good ol' days and can write in complete sentences, instead of being ragingly bitchy to anyone who posts anything.

Your attempt to add "something" has succeeded, although I don't see why anyone should celebrate it.

I was also around in the good ol' days. I'm actually fairly certain that you can find a post from me back in aught five talking about my mom's boob cancer, and seeing a whole hell of a lot of people being supportive about it. This was long before grammar police, AIDES, and SO MEEN. I think I actually precede LURK MOAR. But I've come to understand that a forum changes with its regular members, and it won't necessarily function according to my desires. Since it's not mine, I tend to shut the fuck up about it and move on.

Who doesn't like kitties? KITTIES! They're cute! They're fuzzy!
Try this before posting, n00b.
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2013 March 10, 05:55:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's not necromancy if it's still on the front page of the forum. Never has been, never will be.

This looks like a job for official MATY rules and policies...
From the FAQs:
Quote from: Venusy

how not to post part 6:  Necromancy is bad, m'kay?
Do not revive a dead thread (no posts in over a month) except under special circumstances, such as discovering a flaw in a hack, or if posting a new thread about a certain subject would get you banned.  If the post is especially useless (such as a "THANK YOU THIS IS GREAT" style post) it may even be deleted by a moderator (though this doesn't happen often).  Necromancy is best kept to hack threads, not social threads.

This seemed like the obvious post to make in response, yet no one had, so here it is.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: