More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 16, 10:05:34

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Got a new graphics card, and the game decided to detect it as outdated.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Got a new graphics card, and the game decided to detect it as outdated.  (Read 6415 times)
Claeric
Shouty Vole
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile WWW
Got a new graphics card, and the game decided to detect it as outdated.
« on: 2013 January 29, 20:24:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This caused neighborhoods to go smudgy looking with no water, greying out the option to use smooth edges, stuff like that. So far, by editing graphicsrules.sgr, I've fixed all of these problems and gotten the game to run 1920x1080. Basically, the GraphcisRules file says if the card is considered inferior, settings should be forced to all sorts of shitty presets. I told it to force great presets no matter what.

But there's still one problem. As far as I can tell, everything is back to high settings. But when I dig a hole, the tile that is placed for the hole "object" is supposed to be invisible.

It is not.

Does anyone have any idea which setting might be forcing this?
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Got a new graphics card, and the game decided to detect it as outdated.
« Reply #1 on: 2013 January 31, 01:22:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can't think of any particular reason why that would happen, unless your card's drivers aren't doing transparency correctly.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: