More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 18:51:53

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  New Patch - 1.47
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: New Patch - 1.47  (Read 19334 times)
HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
Re: New Patch - 1.47
« Reply #25 on: 2013 January 10, 22:08:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lets think this through a bit.

1. MATY loves to kvetch about EA and their shit-tastic stuff.
2. A new patch has come out!
3. AM has been updated for said patch.
4. No one is bitching about said patch.
5. No one is bitching about AM not working for said patch.

What conclusions can be drawn from this?

THE PATCH IS SAFE TO INSTALL YOU IMBECILIC RUTTISH EARTH-VEXING GIGLET!

[19:30] <sooze> YAY BFFs
[19:30] <sooze> Bestest Foes Forever
bitterquill
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2013 January 10, 22:11:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nonamena posted a list of the altered resources at Simlogical (as she often does). There aren't many and even with my extensive mod collection, I don't think anything but the core stuff needed updating. The game is running fine.
MutantBunny
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2013 January 11, 01:59:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you, jesslla for the answer. I'll wait for more confirmation though. Why? Because unlike you and your oh so mature and nice name calling ways, I am not one to ASSume. Apparently you are. Whatever..asshole..

And you, bitterguill: thank you so much for your very good and comprehensive answer and for not being another way too common dickhead found on this site (all priding themselves on being tough and mean, but then let somone dish it back at 'em and whoa! watch them whine!) I'll check that out. I just got Sims 3 and I've got a ton of catchup to play. The name Nonamena is one of the new ones I've learned already from over at Inge's place.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2013 January 11, 05:05:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you, jesslla for the answer. I'll wait for more confirmation though. Why? Because unlike you and your oh so mature and nice name calling ways, I am not one to ASSume. Apparently you are. Whatever..asshole..

And you, bitterguill: thank you so much for your very good and comprehensive answer and for not being another way too common dickhead found on this site (all priding themselves on being tough and mean, but then let somone dish it back at 'em and whoa! watch them whine!) I'll check that out. I just got Sims 3 and I've got a ton of catchup to play. The name Nonamena is one of the new ones I've learned already from over at Inge's place.

Oh fuck you and your high horse. If you really want to know how the patch is fucking install it and find out you twit. You sound like some tardling with 5 posts not someone with 520. And really? You're going to pull out the ASSume thing? What are you nine six?
« Last Edit: 2013 January 11, 05:18:04 by kissing_toast » Logged

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2013 January 11, 05:12:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

bitterguill:

I want to know what high horse allows a person to mis-spell the names of those they are thanking for being helpful. You feel strongly enough to comment and commend, but not to read and comprehend?

By the way, I'm not a common dickhead, I'm a lesser crested idiot.
« Last Edit: 2013 January 11, 08:04:04 by Madame Mim » Logged

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
Skadi
Mushroom Girl
Senator

Spiderkiller

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: 2013 January 13, 05:48:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Jesslla's post ASSUMED nothing. It showed critical thinking, problem solving and being able to draw conclusions from existing data.
In other words, anyone with two braincells to rub together would notice those things and move on. The idiots and snowflakes on the other hand, need to have it spelled out for them.
You are a brain dead cuntwaffle.

Andistyr
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2013 January 14, 02:37:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lots of reports on the TS3 forum that the new patch is causing the Monte Vista hair to disappear from the game.  I checked my game, and sure enough the male and female hair that came with it are missing. Did anybody else notice that too?  I know I had both before patching.  EA is suppose to be "looking into & fixing this issue".  Who knows how long that will take.
Skadi
Mushroom Girl
Senator

Spiderkiller

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: 2013 January 14, 09:53:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe give KT a nudge in his thread, it might be something he can fix.

jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2013 January 14, 14:31:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you really want to know how the patch is fucking, install it and find out you twit.

Whenever my AIDE forgets his commas, I like to amuse myself by using them to change the entire meaning of his sentence.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: