More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 08:47:46

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  TS2-style aging problem
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TS2-style aging problem  (Read 7588 times)
Spaldingas
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
TS2-style aging problem
« on: 2012 December 30, 15:58:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi everyone,

When I first installed AM earlier this year, TS2-style aging worked perfectly, which was a great help as I needed it for the way I like to play TS3.

However, I started playing TS3 again after a break of a couple of months, installed the updates for AM and now it won't work. It is the only part of AM which won't work, and I'm not sure why. It's definitely enabled in config, and it's not the other mods I have installed, because I've tested the game without them and just with AM and it was still the same.

Is anyone else having the same problem? Does anyone know how to fix it?
bitterquill
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
Re: TS2-style aging problem
« Reply #1 on: 2012 December 30, 16:50:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This might get the proper attention if you put it in the AM bug report thread instead of starting a new thread for it. You might also want to clarify what you mean by "broken" and "won't work" (ie are your Sims aging as per TS3 rules or not at all?); offering vague bug reports is a good way to get vague help.
Spaldingas
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2012 December 31, 10:16:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's broken for me since patch 1.39 and I use buzzler aging mod instead. You can also use Twallan's story progression mod, it have a ts2 aging option.

Ok, which one of those is better/easier?!

This might get the proper attention if you put it in the AM bug report thread instead of starting a new thread for it. You might also want to clarify what you mean by "broken" and "won't work" (ie are your Sims aging as per TS3 rules or not at all?); offering vague bug reports is a good way to get vague help.

I've put it in the thread but Pescado says he can't see any problems in AM and that I should check my config to make sure it's enabled (I had already done that). And yes, TS3 rules are working.
Spaldingas
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2012 December 31, 11:13:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you! Buzzler's mod is now installed   Cheesy
Spaldingas
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2012 December 31, 14:48:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry to post yet again but the Buzzler's mod didn't work (and yes I did install it and set it up properly for TS2 ageing).

Could it be my game? Or am I just being stupid?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: