More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 15:56:59

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Lot created with seasonal marker - game crash...
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Lot created with seasonal marker - game crash...  (Read 3309 times)
phoenixc
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
Lot created with seasonal marker - game crash...
« on: 2012 December 03, 17:56:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I tried to make a seasonal residential lot in edit town, I moved a family in and when I started to play, the game crashed allways on the first night... To have a seasonal lot, I had to edit in live mode to make it functional.

Saved game crash on loading:
I set up a community as the festival lot in edit town mode. I followed all the steps in the tutorial (thesims3.com)... Finally I am back in live mode, I saved the game and I got out. When I wanted to upload the saved game, it crashed before loading. I didn't do anything else.
It was the same thing like the residential lot created on edit town  mod... I do not understand what is happening and why is happening...
I didn't forgot to set the season the same like the season on my residential lot (the family that I play)... Game saved continue to crash on loading... If I don't exit from the game, I can continue to play and use the community festival lot created ...
Saving game and exit, the next time of loading, the game crash... Huh

Fortunately I have the saved game before building the festival lot  Roll Eyes
(sorry for my english)

The words are the soul image
SimLife
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Lot created with seasonal marker - game crash...
« Reply #1 on: 2012 December 04, 12:33:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=416883

I mean seriously, it's only 35KB !!
phoenixc
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2012 December 04, 18:06:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=416883

I mean seriously, it's only 35KB !!

I tried, it doesn't give any error...

The words are the soul image
Tangie
Exasperating Eyesore

INFJ

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2012 December 05, 00:51:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not sure anyone can actually answer your question. It never crashed before you made the lots with the Seasonal Lot Marker? I have an i7 2600k processor with 8 GB RAM and NVIDIA 560TI GPU - which isn't the latest and greatest, but should certainly run this game just fine - and it has crashed on me numerous times since installing Seasons. Lots of people have complained of crashing since Seasons.

Have you tried to replicate the problem in another neighborhood and/or game? If not, try saving your lot to the bin and placing it in another world to see what happens.

Some thoughts: Are you using just one seasonal lot marker on each lot? Are you 'locking common objects in place' before exiting to play mode? Are you trying to change too many objects for each Season?

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: