More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 24, 03:20:58

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Alternatives for the Kitten Killer?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Alternatives for the Kitten Killer?  (Read 14802 times)
Danaetop
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Alternatives for the Kitten Killer?
« on: 2012 November 19, 20:44:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So I have been using the Inteenimater hack for quite some time now, before I learned of its kitten-killing abilities and its general tendency to conflict with other hacks. I don't really care for the teen pregnancy, but most of its other features, like the ability to use birth control or to control the sim's pregnancy duration (even with miscarriages) are pretty cool. Is there another similar, awesome-approved mod? i tried to search, but only came up with alternatives for teen woohoo and pregnancy.
Ichigo
Corpulent Cretin

Hellbitch

View Profile WWW
Re: Alternatives for the Kitten Killer?
« Reply #1 on: 2012 November 19, 23:47:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Whatever non-pregnancy stuff you can do with InTeen, you can do with testing cheats, the batbox, or some combination thereof. ACR is fantastic for romance and pregnancy. I don't think there's a birth control function, but you can have risky woohoo, and you can "Take Morning After Pill" all pregnancies before the first pop. Nifty shit. I didn't think I'd grow so attatched to it, but it makes the game less of a headache and throws in some surprises.

ENFP. God help you all.
HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2012 November 20, 00:15:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love ACR, I wish I knew of something similar for TS3. I also liked the InSIMinator for easy access to cheats and stuff. I didn't have any problems with it interfering with other mods.

[19:30] <sooze> YAY BFFs
[19:30] <sooze> Bestest Foes Forever
Ichigo
Corpulent Cretin

Hellbitch

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2012 November 20, 00:26:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

FOR REAL DOE. All those townies in that big, self-sufficent world...it BEGS for ACR. Of course, that would involve an attraction system, which is something we don't have anymore.

ENFP. God help you all.
HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2012 November 20, 00:28:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What I miss the most is being able to randomize gender preference. As it is, all sims are set to 0 preference, so if they wanted to flirt they wouldn't know who to flirt with. Sad

Ichigo
Corpulent Cretin

Hellbitch

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 2012 November 20, 00:50:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know, ACR really added some oomph to my mature objects. Of course no one wants to see the waxy, dead-eyed puddings engaged in any of that buisness.  Angry So of course EAxis had to ruin that angle for me.

/nostalgia

ENFP. God help you all.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2012 November 20, 20:41:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Because those hideous caricatures from TS2 were such a joy to look at.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Count
PA
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2012 November 20, 20:48:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ACR and Sim Blender replaced the kitten killer pretty well.  Sim Blender has pregnancy whatsits.

Some Twallanian mods are almost the pudding equivalent of ACR and Sim Blender.
Ichigo
Corpulent Cretin

Hellbitch

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: 2012 November 20, 23:32:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Because those hideous caricatures from TS2 were such a joy to look at.

Out of the box? Pretty damn ugly, I'll give you that. But tricked out with some CC/default replacements/penises they exceeded passable. You know, if you're watching little pixel people skillgrind and "Call...Friends" you might as well be watching the other pixel people in the background fuck. Also helps with story purposes and the like.

ENFP. God help you all.
Danaetop
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2012 November 21, 19:34:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you for the quick answer! I have heard of ACR before but was too afraid to use it, I don't want my sims flirting etc if I don't approve. Tongue  But I'll give it a try, it will definitely make things more interesting.
I should probably ask this over at simbology, but since I already started a thread: is it safe to just take the Inteen files out of the Downloads or should I do some kind of preparation beforehand? Obviously noone should be pregnant when i remove it, but is there anything else I should do?

BTW TS2 sims are MUCH better than the gooey TS3 blobs of pixels. One of the major reasons I haven't switched.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2012 November 21, 20:17:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

BTW TS2 sims are MUCH better than the gooey TS3 blobs of pixels. One of the major reasons I haven't switched.

I have always thought the TS3 sims looked much more realistic than the plastic Barbie TS2 dolls. It is one of the main reasons I would never go back to TS2, in addition to the fact the sims don't age independently. TS3 sims have defaults now which enable people to get that plastic or realistic look and feel, depending on taste.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Ichigo
Corpulent Cretin

Hellbitch

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: 2012 November 21, 20:48:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you for the quick answer! I have heard of ACR before but was too afraid to use it, I don't want my sims flirting etc if I don't approve. Tongue  But I'll give it a try, it will definitely make things more interesting.
I should probably ask this over at simbology, but since I already started a thread: is it safe to just take the Inteen files out of the Downloads or should I do some kind of preparation beforehand? Obviously noone should be pregnant when i remove it, but is there anything else I should do?

I think just maybe run the game, and if there's any controllers on any lots or any functions currently being used, delete them or turn the functions off.  Then it should be safe to delete the files.

ENFP. God help you all.
Count
PA
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2012 November 21, 21:48:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have always thought the TS3 sims looked much more realistic than the plastic Barbie TS2 dolls. It is one of the main reasons I would never go back to TS2, in addition to the fact the sims don't age independently. TS3 sims have defaults now which enable people to get that plastic or realistic look and feel, depending on taste.

Vanilla, Sims 2 has better options for sculpting faces, but Sims 3 has the option for slider mods.  Seems that there isn't much to be done about how smooth and uninteresting Sims 3 foreheads will always be, which is disappointing, but slider mods blow Sims 2 options out of the water.
HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2012 November 21, 22:13:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I quite like the sims 3 look. It did take a bit to get used to it, but I can't really go back now. Too many little things that all add up to This Is Neat in my mind. I don't use sliders or custom skins or millions of peggy hairs or anything like that. The one feature that I do miss from TS2 is the ability to delete CC in game.

Danaetop
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2012 November 22, 21:04:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think just maybe run the game, and if there's any controllers on any lots or any functions currently being used, delete them or turn the functions off.  Then it should be safe to delete the files.

How do I do that? Should I use the batbox's Nuke option or do I delete them using debug mode?

Well I guess if I played TS3 I would eventually get used to their look,but I remember my shock when I first saw the promo pictures: Is that an improvement for their look??? But I agree, the sliders are awesome, you can customize pretty much everything without CC!

jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2012 November 22, 22:44:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like the TS3 look because the faces are completely animated, and the facial expressions look great, especially when you stack them up against the plastic TS2 faces and their rigid, rictus expressions with smiles taken directly from the "Black Hole Sun" video.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
MrMugg
Corpulent Cretin

Wanna c a magik trik?

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2012 November 27, 16:30:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The one feature that I do miss from TS2 is the ability to delete CC in game.

You can't delete it from the launcher?
HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2012 November 27, 17:57:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The one feature that I do miss from TS2 is the ability to delete CC in game.

You can't delete it from the launcher?

Did I say launcher? Lemme check that for you. No, I did not. The launcher != game, you moron. Also, the launcher only keeps track of sims3pack files, which I use only if I *have* to.

Harken back to ye old TS2 days. When you were looking at your catalog in build/buy mode, there was an option to delete the file right there. *THAT* is what I miss.

Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2012 November 28, 02:14:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

TS3 does not really need an auto-woohoo mod.  TS3 storymode takes care of the attraction, copulating, and reproducing angle of other houses while you control your sacred houses.  If you are, on the other hand, simply interested in just sitting around watching pixel people do it for your own entertainment, your complaint about no TS3 ACR has very little to do with the game, and you may wish to avail yourself of the wealth of pr0n on the internet.  It is said that often those pictures are more realistic than either TS2 or TS3.

Tribulatio proxima est
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: