More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 22:33:55

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Birth interrupted, now stuck pregnant? Also townies bursting into flames...
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Birth interrupted, now stuck pregnant? Also townies bursting into flames...  (Read 7569 times)
eve_ftw
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Birth interrupted, now stuck pregnant? Also townies bursting into flames...
« on: 2012 November 15, 18:33:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have all EPs and stuff packs, downloaded, latest patches and Awesome Mod, no other CC.
My sim went into labor but was holding her toddler at the time (not on her property). She wouldn't set the baby down, the dad couldn't take it. No options for mom other than go to hospital. Labor went on for a bit then stopped and everything went back to normal except now she's pregnant and won't give birth? Still has all pregnancy functions but no moodlets and can't go into CAS. Has anyone had this issue? Is there a fix? I tried fixall and resetsim. It's been about 3 days since borked labor.

Also have noticed since installing seasons... many of the townies are bursting into flames and dying from standing outside too long in the summer.
« Last Edit: 2012 November 15, 19:31:50 by eve_ftw » Logged

Any connection between my reality and yours is purely coincidental...
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
Re: Birth interrupted, now stuck pregnant? Also townies bursting into flames...
« Reply #1 on: 2012 November 15, 21:37:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there a fix? I tried fixall and resetsim. It's been about 3 days since borked labor.

Try moving house with the family, but I think she might be a lost cause.

Also have noticed since installing seasons... many of the townies are bursting into flames and dying from standing outside too long in the summer.

Working as designed then.

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
Painkiller
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2012 November 15, 21:46:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Since you're using Awesomemod you could try the 'falconpunch' command to save the mom. That is, if that command is still implemented.
Maranatah
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2012 November 16, 01:47:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I noticed the same thing, except it was winter and they all wore everyday clothes outside. No apparent reason for overheating. Tongue Atleast 5-7 non-controllable sims died like this in 2 sim-days.
Insanity Prelude
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2012 November 16, 03:48:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Spontaneous combustion wasn't a good idea the first time they implemented it, so of course they had to bring it back.  Roll Eyes
eve_ftw
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2012 November 23, 16:52:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Falconpunch worked, thanks!

I'm not sure it was supposed to be like this. The townies are congregating by my garage and I have to keep sending them home with resetsim or they sit there til they fry or freeze. Asking them to leave doesn't work, I can't interact with them at all.  I have a stray cat that is stuck in front too. Poor thing.

I've also noticed a super bad lag. They just stand there for an hour before doing anything. Annoying. It makes it very tough to potty train my toddlers!

Any connection between my reality and yours is purely coincidental...
Giroro
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2012 November 23, 18:54:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There seem to be quite a few pregnancy problems after the latest patch. I had moved two pregnant Sims from Lucky Palms to Sunset Valley. They both went into labor, but neither would give birth. I tried all of the cheats too. They kept going into an infinite loop of almost giving birth, and on a second try they were stuck resetting themselves over and over at the entryway of the hospital. Finally I went back to the previous save of Lucky Palms and let them give birth there, then moved them back to SV. Searching for help for this problem showed plenty of threads featuring similar issues. I probably won't be letting my Sims get pregnant again until the next game update.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2012 November 23, 19:01:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe, just maybe, stop trying to move pregnant sims from one world to another seeing as you do need some sort of mod for this, don't you? Either way don't move pregnant sims.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
Giroro
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2012 November 23, 19:26:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe, just maybe, stop trying to move pregnant sims from one world to another seeing as you do need some sort of mod for this, don't you? Either way don't move pregnant sims.

I wasn't aware that you needed a mod to do it. I'll just wait out the pregnancy next time then.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: