More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 24, 15:57:45

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Installing new expansions overtop of decrapified content?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Installing new expansions overtop of decrapified content?  (Read 2697 times)
Freezer_Bunny
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Installing new expansions overtop of decrapified content?
« on: 2012 November 09, 05:02:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Decrapified store content has become my best friend over the past several months, but now I'm considering adding another expansion to my game. Have there been any issues associated with installing expansion packs to games using decrapified content? I just want to know what I'm in for, eg. hours of uninstalling and reinstalling. Ugh.

jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
Re: Installing new expansions overtop of decrapified content?
« Reply #1 on: 2012 November 09, 14:13:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You should be fine, unless a future EA update specifically targets decrapified files; the whole reason decrapification took off is because an EA patch specifically disabled unpurchased store content.  I think though, that if EA were going to/could target decrapified files, they already would have.  ARRing store content via decrapification has been around for yonks now, and TS3 is nearing the end of its production cycle.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Freezer_Bunny
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Re: Installing new expansions overtop of decrapified content?
« Reply #2 on: 2012 November 09, 15:17:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks. I hope what your saying is true about EA not caring about decrapified files. It seems pretty logical... However I never count EA out when it comes to screwing people over. EA = Evil Association
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: