More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 18:06:20

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  New Patch 1.42
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: New Patch 1.42  (Read 20940 times)
ShortyBoo
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
New Patch 1.42
« on: 2012 October 29, 16:07:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Seasons patch is out already. It looks like it fixes a lot of bugs, surprisingly. Patch notes and download links here: http://simsvip.com/2012/10/29/sims-3-game-update-1-42-102912/
wizard_merlin
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
Re: New Patch 1.42
« Reply #1 on: 2012 October 29, 16:34:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No doubt it will beak as many things as it fixes.

I am not a complete idiot, some of the parts are missing.
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2012 October 29, 18:49:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They finallyfixed the level 10 galloping horse glitch! Now if only they could take some time out of their busy schedule to fix the wedding presents bug, that would be nice.
« Last Edit: 2012 November 03, 13:28:33 by virgali » Logged

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
daisylee
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2012 October 29, 21:16:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I got it to install but only after getting the superpatch from SimsPrograms. Have sims swimming in the ocean already and have checked the blueprints. I am so glad they supposedly have fixed the teaching of songs for the sims to actually sing when doing that.
freckles
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2012 October 29, 21:25:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I cant get the super patch to install and the Region 2 download doesn't work,going to try and download it and install from the launcher.
holy_grail
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2012 October 30, 04:27:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh no! I just found out awesomemod was updated for patch 1.39 today, and now EA has added patch 1.42. I hope awesomemod doesn't blow up this time around... I do, however, look forward to the new features that were added.

Duchess
sloppyhousewife
Lipless Loser

Plumber Zombie

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2012 October 30, 09:15:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gah - more online shit added. At least they fixed the fish in inventory bug (or so they claim).

"Getting attention here is like awakening Lovecraftian cosmic horrors. Don't do it." - J.M. Pescado

freckles
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2012 October 30, 11:31:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have the sims 3,generations,late night,outdoor living stuff,pets,supernatural and world adventures installed.  Supernatural is patched  to 15.0.135.018001. (Is that the newest patch?)

Still no splash screen,and it's taking ages to load when I get past the splash screen. I has uninstalled everything and reinstalled,installed the framework,and still I have no splash screen and it's taking an age to load.

I know there is a thread on here that someone posted about this problem,so I'm away to have a read through that to see if I can fix this.
ElectricSimmer
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2012 October 30, 12:05:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Damn, gotta do this 'patient' thing until Pes updates AM. Should have temporarily used the uninstall command before I patched this -_-
gamegame
Dimwitted Dunce

MOTHER FATHER SON

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2012 October 30, 12:20:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Now i wait for someone to hack the blueprints thingy for sharing. What's the point of blueprints if players can't share them?
CheeseSickle
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2012 October 30, 16:48:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm so glad that with the new attraction feature my neighbors have another reason to spam me with phone calls. I totally didn't have enough of that already.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2012 October 30, 17:07:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh no! I just found out awesomemod was updated for patch 1.39 today, and now EA has added patch 1.42. I hope awesomemod doesn't blow up this time around... I do, however, look forward to the new features that were added.

You either don't install the patch until AM updates, or you install the patch and play without AM until it updates.  How fucking hard is that?

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
RebelRed
The Evil Psycho
Feckless Fool

No fucks given

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2012 October 30, 23:07:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I only stopped by grah for a millisecond, is Pes aware of the update?  Witch gave him the heads up last time.  With the EP coming out soon I wonder if he will just wait for it.  Twallan posted a thread and a few of his more complex mods will require some extra work, so I'm sure AM will take a while to update.

meh.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2012 October 30, 23:28:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

JM does read the forum, you know.  Tongue

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
RebelRed
The Evil Psycho
Feckless Fool

No fucks given

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2012 October 31, 03:43:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't seen him around though, and occasionally because he is OLD, he misses things.  Wink

meh.
Avalikia
Furry Lover
Obtuse Oaf

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2012 October 31, 04:31:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Likely he's too busy updating the AM to bother to do anything as pointless as keeping us updated on his progress.

All generalizations are false, including this one.
RebelRed
The Evil Psycho
Feckless Fool

No fucks given

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2012 October 31, 13:15:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No one pulled your fucking string bitch.  I was talking to witch and she knows what I am talking about, now fuck off.

meh.
phnxflyng
Corpulent Cretin

Puny humans.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2012 October 31, 18:16:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I tried to go on the EA site yesterday and today, and I'm getting an "oops" page. I was under the impression EA's Sims business was in the Bay Area, therefore unaffected by Sandy. Am I wrong? Or has the site been permanently changed to the Origin site? Where will I go to ask my truly stupid questions without the forums there?

INTP.
chazzhay
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2012 October 31, 18:22:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I tried to go on the EA site yesterday and today, and I'm getting an "oops" page. I was under the impression EA's Sims business was in the Bay Area, therefore unaffected by Sandy. Am I wrong? Or has the site been permanently changed to the Origin site? Where will I go to ask my truly stupid questions without the forums there?

I was having that problem and had to wipe cookies for thesims3.com.

"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live."
Avalikia
Furry Lover
Obtuse Oaf

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2012 October 31, 23:13:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No one pulled your fucking string bitch.  I was talking to witch and she knows what I am talking about, now fuck off.
Ah... I spent some time away from this forum, but it's nice to know that everyone here is just as mature, articulate, pleasant, and not full of random hate for absolutely no reason as ever.  It's like coming home!

All generalizations are false, including this one.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2012 November 01, 00:27:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah... I spent some time away from this forum, but it's nice to know that everyone here is just as mature, articulate, pleasant, and not full of random hate for absolutely no reason as ever.  It's like coming home!

Fuck yea it is bitch! MOAR FIGHT!!!!

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2012 November 01, 14:16:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Patching is presently in progress. Damage levels are roughly what was expected. A test version will be out probably-sometime-tonight, if nothing crashes horribly.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
ElectricSimmer
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2012 November 02, 06:30:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Patching is presently in progress. Damage levels are roughly what was expected. A test version will be out probably-sometime-tonight, if nothing crashes horribly.

Thanks for the update. Any borkage introduced with the new features?
holy_grail
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2012 November 02, 08:58:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Indeed, I shall wait until a stable AM version is out for the new patch. I waited this long to stumble upon 1.39; I certainly can wait for 1.42. It's too bad there isn't a lot of info on the attraction system. A few posts note sims will now ask your sim out and there is a new +10 moodlet for sims that are "attracted" to one another. Turn on/off chemistry does not make a comeback since it will probably rely on whether or not sims have similar traits and/or "attributes." Of course, I am glad that my beach houses will finally have a reason for being by the beach.

gamegame
Dimwitted Dunce

MOTHER FATHER SON

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2012 November 02, 12:04:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Fat Obstreperous Jerk doesn't bother about making announcements. You have to check periodically yourself.
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: