More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 10:56:58

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Help me figure out this Flagrant System Error? I'm an idiot.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Help me figure out this Flagrant System Error? I'm an idiot.  (Read 2730 times)
Jessjess
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Help me figure out this Flagrant System Error? I'm an idiot.
« on: 2012 November 15, 03:38:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I keep getting this error repeatedly to the point where I am unable to play. Every few seconds or so it pops up. Same one.

I am updated. (1.42)
I have all expansions including seasons.
I have awesomemod installed.

I DO have a few other mods and custom content.
I DO have store stuff (decrapified)

My computer specs are way above what they need to be. (quad core (2.5Gz), 8GB ram, 64 bit(does that one matter..?), brand new awesomesauce video card (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650)

I will shut it all down and try taking out mods, CC, etc, but if anyone knows what this error in particular refers to, it might be a really great start.

Thanks for your help.

* system error.rar (233.06 KB - downloaded 154 times.)
Jessjess
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Help me figure out this Flagrant System Error? I'm an idiot.
« Reply #1 on: 2012 November 15, 03:47:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ok, update:

did fixall and resetworld and it seems to be running again. I have had an error a few times today though, so if anyone could tell me what might be causing it, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much
bitterquill
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
Re: Help me figure out this Flagrant System Error? I'm an idiot.
« Reply #2 on: 2012 November 15, 22:23:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Basic Troubleshooting 101. Next time, try resetting and whatnot before starting a thread. Likewise, doing your own troubleshooting yourself is likely to be more useful than asking for help without us knowing exactly what you have installed. Your best bet is to remove your mods, make sure they're all updated and don't conflict, then add them back a bit at a time to try to narrow down the source of the issue. Nobody here is going to do it for you, not least of all because of the millions of possible combinations of mods you might have. If you can narrow it down to a particular mod or set of mods, take the problem to the creator. AM is mentioned, but it's probably conflicting with something else if this problem hasn't been reported to the AM bug report thread.

Also, double-posting is against forum rules and it's preferred that you modify your posts instead of posting twice back-to-back. The forum rules are stickied.
« Last Edit: 2012 November 15, 22:31:57 by bitterquill » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: