More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 23:31:18

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Help! Please!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Help! Please!  (Read 3833 times)
crytt
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Help! Please!
« on: 2012 September 18, 03:35:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hope I'm posting where I'm supposed to, please forgive me if I'm not, anyway I'm beyond frustrated. I have all the Sims3 games< all up to date patches< downloads<etc. and I was so very, very, gifted Lunar Lakes but I can't get it install. It says to make sure I have all the proper updates and downloads, sorry can't install. I mean I tried everything! Ran it through the de-crapper, and the sims3 RC. Any ideas? I've even tried downloading new Lunar files. Any ideas? Please< anything would be so appreciated.

Im clueless<
 Crytt
Skadi
Mushroom Girl
Senator

Spiderkiller

View Profile WWW
Re: Help! Please! I can't install stuff or write a proper thread topic!
« Reply #1 on: 2012 September 18, 04:46:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When you say gifted, do you mean through the exchange? If so, you shouldn't need to do anything to it.
You will also need to be moar specific about the error you are having.

crytt
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Help! Please!
« Reply #2 on: 2012 September 18, 05:02:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, from the exchange. I don't know what's wrong. I put it in my downloads folder and when it comes to the part in the game to pick what world you want, it's not there! It's not in my Installed World folder either. I don't get it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anything you could suggest would be a big help!
Skadi
Mushroom Girl
Senator

Spiderkiller

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2012 September 18, 05:09:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So what happens when you install it via the launcher?

crytt
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2012 September 19, 03:37:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When I put the Sims3pack into downloads, it shows up Inside the launcher with those little windows of what the stuff is< mines just a brown box where a pic of lunar lakes should've been. I "kinda" know how to troubleshoot-a little- but this ones got me going nuts. please help . then when you push install the download bar comes up, and says I need the latest software updates or something, and It can't install it... I really want to pull my hair out!
gamegame
Dimwitted Dunce

MOTHER FATHER SON

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2012 September 19, 04:17:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, you could always install in via decrap or extract it into package format. The launcher is known to be unreliable.
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2012 September 19, 07:43:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Installing worlds by the package method is a PITA. I say get the MTS2 downloader and check patch equality. Then see if there are any 'content patches' (somebody help me here - there were 2 of them that were supposed to be installed for EA content - or am I mis-remembering). Then update your Awesome tools & decrap the world again (I think you said you already did that).

If all of that doesn't work can you, at least, try to be lucid in your next posting. I know I'm not the worlds best user of correct syntax and punctuation but your posts are pissing me off. I'm surprised you haven't attracted the notice of some great big hobnailled boots.

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2012 September 19, 15:28:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Assuming I parsed that trainwreck of a sentence correctly, it's not patched.  It needs to rub the lotion on its skinpatch its game correctly, or else it gets the hose again.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: