More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 13:13:06

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  nogreenhair issue
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: nogreenhair issue  (Read 3603 times)
vorpal
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
nogreenhair issue
« on: 2012 August 08, 17:02:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry, I didn't know where to post this, so I decided to use this section.

Is it possible that the nogreenhair mod needs updating or something because I just got two homeless Sims with spinach poo hair?

This happened in a fresh game where the mod had already been installed and one of the Sims was just spawned to fill the position of a magician during a Simfest. I can't say the same for the other one, he might have been in the game already.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: nogreenhair issue
« Reply #1 on: 2012 August 08, 17:10:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It shouldn't need any updates, but if you didn't load it properly, there's no actual mechanism for checking if it's loaded if it's the only thing installed. AwesomeMod has a command to list everything loaded, "listasms", but if you don't have it, you'll have to find some other way of figuring out if it loaded.

There's no reason it would need updates based on how it works...so it's quite possible those sims snuck in as part of the defaults, and were not generated after the mod was installed.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
vorpal
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2012 August 08, 19:49:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

listasms lists it as loaded. Going to see whether the next spawns will be green or not.
vorpal
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2012 August 18, 14:03:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Zip contains 4 recent screenshots: 1 new proprietor that was spawned after the first disappeared upon return from Egypt (1st one had green hair, too, btw), 2 random explorers in France.
This is the hair colour we are talking about, right?
All three were spawned a few days ago when nogreenhair had long been installed. Loaded France for the first time two days ago.

ETA: Just to be sure, I also started a completely fresh SV on a different user account. Only mods were Aweseome, nointro, nogreenhair. No CC, no default replacements, no Store except for Lunar Lakes, all EPs and SPs up to Showtime. Three female tourists with green hair. Used debug command spawn and spawned 30 Sims in all, found two males with green hair. I may have imagined it but I also think that there were more than just 1 version of green, one was really greenish while the other had brown roots and brown tips. Made more pictures if needed.

* greenhair.zip (300.09 KB - downloaded 190 times.)
« Last Edit: 2012 August 18, 15:08:42 by vorpal » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: