More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 11:38:23

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  No CC Working Since I Installed 1.33
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: No CC Working Since I Installed 1.33  (Read 4563 times)
prettivacant
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
No CC Working Since I Installed 1.33
« on: 2012 July 26, 16:22:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey guys Smiley I apologize if there's already a thread about this, but I really need help iwth my game. After I installed 1.33 none of my .package files work and I re-installed the game to see if that would fix it, but it didn't. I tried downloading new versions of a few of my mods to see if they got messed up when I patched the game (because I didn't remove the mods folder while the patch was installing) and even the new versions aren't showing up. I just patched to 1.36 today and checked to see if any would work now, specifically all I have in my mods folder atm are a few sliders and default replacement skin and eyes, and I while I'm not surprised the sliders don't work, I thought at least the default replacements would show up, but they didn't. Any suggestions on what I can do to fix this??? Any help is greatly appreciated!!!!
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
Re: No CC Working Since I Installed 1.33
« Reply #1 on: 2012 July 26, 17:10:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So you've re-installed everything but your framework?

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
prettivacant
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2012 July 26, 17:44:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No I have my framework, I re-installed that, too
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2012 July 26, 20:26:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What does your framework say?

Edit: Also, since the current patch level is 1.36, is any of your crap still compatible? Did you revisit where you got your sliders and such and check that there wasn't an issue with the new patches?

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
prettivacant
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2012 July 27, 02:15:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What do you mean, what does it say? Do you mean what does it say when I use the framework installer? Because the framework installer said it's fine. And I should probably check to see if they're compatible, yeah. I'd just think the default skinand eye replacements would at least work.
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2012 July 27, 02:37:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Isn't the installer completely obsolete?

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
prettivacant
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2012 July 27, 03:49:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not sure, I thought it installed the basics. What files should I check that I have in what folders? I have resource.cfg file in my mods folder.
freckles
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2012 July 27, 06:35:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not sure, I thought it installed the basics. What files should I check that I have in what folders? I have resource.cfg file in my mods folder.

http://sublimesims.net/smf/index.php?PHPSESSID=6d0c6d57b9114df06f203c82559a4d19&board=38.0  There is a thread about how to install the framework on that forum.
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2012 July 27, 16:56:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What do you mean, what does it say? Do you mean what does it say when I use the framework installer? Because the framework installer said it's fine. And I should probably check to see if they're compatible, yeah. I'd just think the default skinand eye replacements would at least work.

That resource.cfg file that is used for the framework is a text file, open it with a text program and it tells you where all you can stick your crap. Just because you have a resource.cfg doesn't mean that it allows you to stick your mods in any folder you have in the mods folder.
http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Installing_Sims_3_Package_Files

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: