More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 15:33:13

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  TELL ME OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN WHERE TO PUT MY CRAP
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TELL ME OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN WHERE TO PUT MY CRAP  (Read 8677 times)
WildPigeonChase
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
TELL ME OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN WHERE TO PUT MY CRAP
« on: 2012 July 18, 04:43:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here is a more extensive and up to date set of collections for decrapified stuff (162 166 169 173 total).  Some have been combined, such as:
Celebrations - 3 sets in 1
Halloween - 4 sets in 1
Happy Holidays - 4 sets in 1
Happy New Year - 2 sets in 1
Harvest Bounty and Fall Fruition together
Iams Pet Starter Kit and Iams Sofa together
Steampunk and Steampunk: The Return together

All collections have the store content icon.
Some "full sets" are left out since they don't have any new items from the separate sets.  Some "full sets" are included because they do have more items, namely fences.
A lot more collections have been added, like SimPoint Bonus Items, Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotions, free items, and world items.
All files are named appropriately.  Please note if you change anything about them, the file is recreated and the name will be lost.

http://www.4shared.com/rar/h6CPjcTr/Store_Collections.html?

Great stuff.

Quick question. I've been going through threads and other websites, and a lot of people seem to be having trouble getting files to load and show up in the game. People give different advice on where to put the files. Do these .package files go in Documents/Electronic Arts/Sims 3/Downloads folder, or somewhere else?

I have an arr'd copy of the base game, Ambitions and Generations if it matters.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
Re: TELL ME OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN WHERE TO PUT MY CRAP
« Reply #1 on: 2012 July 18, 16:01:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Go to MTS and read their "How to install custom content" FAQ.  This site assumes you should already know that much.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
WildPigeonChase
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2012 July 18, 16:25:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've read the CC instruction at MTS. However, they only talk about user-made custom content, not store items. I've read elsewhere, and even on threads here at MATY, that a lot of people are having trouble with store items specifically not showing up. They say that the launcher checks to see if you've actually bought the stuff, and if not, can mess up the game. User-made CC, not originally made by EA, doesn't have this problem.
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2012 July 18, 17:09:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've read the CC instruction at MTS. However, they only talk about user-made custom content, not store items. I've read elsewhere, and even on threads here at MATY, that a lot of people are having trouble with store items specifically not showing up. They say that the launcher checks to see if you've actually bought the stuff, and if not, can mess up the game. User-made CC, not originally made by EA, doesn't have this problem.

In that case, learn how to search.  This has been covered OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER on here.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
WildPigeonChase
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2012 July 18, 18:06:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, it has been covered over and over, yet in all that no one seems to have pointed to an answer. I have searched extensively, as I stated I've read many threads, but no one has stated "Download them, extract, and put them (here)."

Also, a simple yes or no would end it and save everyone time.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2012 July 18, 18:12:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Or maybe before you start posting shit and throwing it around like a tardling you do some trouble shooting your goddamn self. Collections go in the, wait for it, collections folder. While I'm not entirely sure if they need to be decrapped or not, it is very easy to figure out yourself. Then after you've tried some shit and you're out of other options do you come here and ask. You speshul fucking snowflaek.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2012 July 18, 23:44:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it talking about collections or is it talking about the content itself?  Because the way it's worded suggests the actual content.  Which has been covered OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER on here.

kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2012 July 19, 03:34:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just reread the tards original post. Silly me, here I was thinking it was talking about collections, you know, in the collection thread.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2012 July 19, 14:37:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It also posted in the wrong section of the forum and quoted something that has nothing do with what it needs help with.

ETA: This was brought to you from the same tard that created this. WildPigeonDroppings is fitting in nicely.
« Last Edit: 2012 July 19, 14:45:03 by virgali » Logged

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
keirra
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2012 July 20, 08:14:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In that case, learn how to search.  This has been covered OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER on here.
This is a crap thread anyway. I must once again tell jezzer that he kills me. I would seriously like to sit down and have a drink with you. You constantly crack me up.
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2012 July 20, 08:51:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*snip*
This is a crap thread anyway. I must once again tell jezzer that he kills me. I would seriously like to sit down and have a drink with you. You constantly crack me up.

I like the new title, this should be a sticky in RL so they can reroute all the store questions into one thread. Just like they do with all the "thanks" posts.

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
Baronetess
Lorelei
Grammar Police

I like pie. A cake is fine, too.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2012 July 24, 02:39:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mdgLn5BFRQ

Super INTJ.    MATY's Big Cat.    LOLcult.   Pescado: Like the ancient Egyptians, the Internet worships cats.
freckles
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2012 July 25, 07:36:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Store collections are the best way to install your CC. Search on the forums.
youarehome
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2012 September 02, 10:31:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Word of advice WildPigeonChase, Google, google GOOGLE. People aren't nice on here to noobs. Search the forum, figure things out for yourself.
Hint: download the decrapifier and decrapify your collection files and put them in the packages folder.
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2012 September 03, 12:53:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We're also not kind to people who pointlessly necromance dead threads.  Please to be fucking off now.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: