More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 05:38:45

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  "Pedo" interactions and psychic police
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: "Pedo" interactions and psychic police  (Read 17194 times)
LemmeIn
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
"Pedo" interactions and psychic police
« on: 2012 July 12, 11:36:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, so my teen sim has a boyfriend a bit older than her. He aged up 20 days before she did (On an epic lifespan) And I wanted them to be together and get married anyway. So I installed Awesome and was appalled when he came over to her house. he flirted with her, she rejected him. three hours later SHE flirted with HIM and that got the ball rolling. Blatantly sexist there I think, but that's not the worst part. So they flirted, they kissed, they kissed again, and the guy is then helplessly dragged off by police. He can't get a job now or visit a school because he KISSED HIS GIRLFRIEND. Please, Pescado, for the love of Zeus, at least make it so the police only haul you off if you kiss a teen on a community lot!
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
Re: "Pedo" interactions and psychic police
« Reply #1 on: 2012 July 12, 12:48:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think Pescado is pretty pleased with the way he's set that mod up. He went to all the effort to disable psychic curfew police and then 'accidentally' enabled them for pedo police?

If the only reason you got AM was to enable your sim to get it on with minors then you didn't read the packet. Remove AM (properly) and go out and find a different mod for your purposes.

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
bitterquill
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2012 July 12, 17:42:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Because inappropriate relationships are only inappropriate if they happen in public, amirite?

Just don't let teen Sims dabble outside of their age set, if you don't like it, or age your teen up and get on with it. The alternative is to suck it up and get a different mod that suits your 12-diddling intentions.

As for the "blatant sexism," don't you think it might have something to do with the age of the initiator and not the sex? I don't use adult/teen romantic interactions so I don't know what the normal behavior is with AM, but I would assume that a mod with anti-pedo features would probably find a romantic interaction initiated by an adult, toward a 12, particularly abhorrent.
coltraz
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2012 July 12, 19:21:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, so my teen sim has a boyfriend a bit older than her. He aged up 20 days before she did (On an epic lifespan) And I wanted them to be together and get married anyway. So I installed Awesome and was appalled when he came over to her house. he flirted with her, she rejected him. three hours later SHE flirted with HIM and that got the ball rolling. Blatantly sexist there I think, but that's not the worst part. So they flirted, they kissed, they kissed again, and the guy is then helplessly dragged off by police. He can't get a job now or visit a school because he KISSED HIS GIRLFRIEND. Please, Pescado, for the love of Zeus, at least make it so the police only haul you off if you kiss a teen on a community lot!

You're supposed to practice paedophilia alone and in a place where no one is watching - like a basement, for example.
TiredOfThis
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2012 July 12, 23:26:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's actually awesome!  If it were my Sim who this happened to, I'd just roll with it.  It makes for a lot more interesting of a game than what anybody's ever gotten out of the vanilla Sims experience.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2012 July 13, 07:49:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The police aren't psychic, but if you are doing this someplace where anyone can see you and cares, THEY'LL COME FOR YOU. Remember, if you're going to be a perv, you have to act like one.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: