More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 01:44:23

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  "Legally Downloaded" link for TS3?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: "Legally Downloaded" link for TS3?  (Read 7105 times)
WildPigeonChase
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
"Legally Downloaded" link for TS3?
« on: 2012 July 11, 20:21:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

After searching many threads, I have found references to but have not been able to find any verified links to torrents for TS3 (base game). I can find some via google, but I wanted to see if anyone knew of any safer non-virus ones that others have used beforehand. Any one know of any? (ISO, BIN/CUE format)

After consideration, I decided to post this here rather than in the The "Where Can I Find This CC?" thread because, well, this isn't CC. In case anyone was thinking that.
SendMeLies
Blathering Buffoon

See if I care.

View Profile
Re: "Legally Downloaded" link for TS3?
« Reply #1 on: 2012 July 11, 21:23:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If Google failed you, try Bing.
Jeebus
Nitwitted Nuisance

MATY's Lord and Savior

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2012 July 11, 21:58:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Haven't you tried TPB store?

"Terminate the erroneous data" is an awesome euphemism for an abortion.
WildPigeonChase
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2012 July 12, 06:42:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, I can find a lot of links both from TPB and others using Google, but I just wanted to see if anyone had used a link before and could confirm it was safe, rather than just download one at random and hope it's virus/spam free.

Anyone use one before or have a friend use one that they can confirm is safe? I figured it couldn't hurt to do some research before downloading.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2012 July 12, 13:43:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you're so timid that you freeze up in terror at the thought of clicking a torrent, and have no idea how to protect yourself from computer viruses, you're better off just buying the game.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Mirelly
Pinheaded Pissant

Pompous Twitter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 2012 July 12, 14:38:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The OP can consider itself let off lightly. FWIW. Base game torrentz are not easy to find. I've been trying, on and off for months without success. I either find one with so few seeds and poor download speed that completion is scheduled for another geological age, or else -- as happened over the last weekend -- I get one which downloads at blistering pace and arrives impossible to open/use with any program.

I've concluded that the base game is old hat and is low priority on the torrents market. Either that or my benighted ISP (Sir Dickie Branson's) -- which has already blocked access to TPB (as if I couldn't find my way there by stealth) -- is doing other stuffs to my connection I am helpless to counter.

me shit
Wayward Ink now with SMF shiny and no ads
I see the Dome is filled with Lamb Chop conspiracy theories. The only authentic Mirelly sock is "readordead", who will not be posting, for obvious reasons.
WildPigeonChase
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2012 July 12, 21:14:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Blindly downloading stuff and depending 100% of your anti-virus scan isn't the smart way to avoid bugs. It's worth taking the two minutes to type out a question to double check.
Tever
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2012 July 12, 21:33:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Blindly downloading stuff and depending 100% of your anti-virus scan isn't the smart way to avoid bugs. It's worth taking the two minutes to type out a question to double check.

Do you honestly trust other people more than your virus scan? Just read the comments on a torrent, then, and run your virus scan anyway.
Sigmund
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2012 July 12, 23:11:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That would be why you read the comments. If you're that terrified of trusting an anti-virus program, buy it used off Amazon.

I sing along with elevator music.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: