More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 08:50:09

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Medical Career Raeg!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Medical Career Raeg!  (Read 2691 times)
floopyboo
The Biter
Pinheaded Pissant

Back by popular demand!

View Profile WWW
Medical Career Raeg!
« on: 2012 July 15, 06:12:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, so before I start, let me just state that I have my mods set to 'only one may lead = false'. So there is no modly reason (theoretically) why the following should be happening.

My sim was in a great mood, performance meter topped out & finished her work day. Only, instead of the promotion she was due, she got a pitiful raise & was put on call for the evening. The frequency that this happens in the medical career infuriates me. Is it just that the game has a sim lined up for on call work and cannot have them on call if they have just been promoted? What gives?!

Anyway, vitriol, profanity &n rage quitting ensued. I'd only recently saved the game so why the hell not. Fucking fuckity fuck fuck, I had that bitch up all frigging night working from home to prepare for that freaking promotion, and she's only 2 from completing her frigging LTW! I wouldn't care so much if I hadn't just spent hours of my time on it & she wasn't about to have another two frigging days off after a couple of back-to-back pregnancies. Fucking dick move, game.

http://bigbrotherlawndale.deviantart.com/

The awesomest thing on the internet.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Medical Career Raeg!
« Reply #1 on: 2012 July 15, 06:23:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have no idea what you're talking about. What is this "only one may lead" nonsense? There's no config for that. How many doctors does your neighborhood HAVE, anyway? Try transferring to a different, less overstuffed hospital.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
floopyboo
The Biter
Pinheaded Pissant

Back by popular demand!

View Profile WWW
Re: Medical Career Raeg!
« Reply #2 on: 2012 July 15, 06:38:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Stuff that for a joke (and starting again from the bottom can go screw itself)

I'll play again later and see if I can figure out why she's getting a raise instead of a promotion. There's no sensible reason for it, but then again, I've known perfectly sane sims to decide to bunk off early on a Friday for no good reason, so if that's the case (which it shouldn't be because it was after knock-off time when I got the message about the raise) I can punish her directly. If it's just the usual 'look we want you to work late tonight so no promotion for you' then I'm going to be very pissed off & give her her damned promotion manually. Because contrary to the game's beliefs, she's damned well earned it!

http://bigbrotherlawndale.deviantart.com/

The awesomest thing on the internet.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: