More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 12:40:32

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Alongside any other mod, AM won't work.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Alongside any other mod, AM won't work.  (Read 4589 times)
Kharaya
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Alongside any other mod, AM won't work.
« on: 2012 June 02, 13:34:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I installed AM, removed all other mods before doing so and deleted my scriptCache.package file.  My game loads just fine thank you very much when AM is the only mod installed (alongside the config package and nogreenhair.package), and when all my standard package files are installed.

However, when I add any other mod at all, it does not load past the first screen.  I tested it out, thinking it might be a conflict with another core mod, and it still didn't load, so I tested it alongside just the nointro.package, and it still wouldn't work.  Each time I tested I deleted the scriptCache.package beforehand.  I have had AM before but it got deleted for some reason I can't quite remember, but it worked perfectly then, and it had been installed in the same way as I have done now.  Game is fully patched (I know because I did a full reinstall only a week ago and used FordGT90Concept's Patch Downloader to ensure everything was patched right up).  I'm at a loss.
« Last Edit: 2012 June 02, 14:12:32 by Kharaya » Logged
Starler
Senator

Fun for the whole fambly.

View Profile
Re: Alongside any other mod, AM won't work.
« Reply #1 on: 2012 June 02, 21:01:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Funny, I use quite a few mods besides AM and my game loads just fine. The same is true of the vast majority of users on this forum. Strange how it must be AM and not just you.

ETA: In other words, PEBCAK. Framework fail is highly likely.

Keeping this here for when Titlights forgets that it doesn't have anything better to do than hang out at MATY.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: