More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 08:38:56

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  CC not showing up anymore (Mac OS X)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: CC not showing up anymore (Mac OS X)  (Read 3636 times)
trukkentuk
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
CC not showing up anymore (Mac OS X)
« on: 2012 May 10, 11:18:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm new on MATY, so sorry if this is in wrong place.

Okay, so, I've a problem with CC not showing up in game. And this happened all of a sudden. I've tried everything. I've framework, every file and folder in right place. I didn't delete recourse.cfg, it's still under Mods folder. I haven't accidentally click "Run without CC". My computer is Mac OS X, and I'm pretty newbie with it. And I repeat, I'm really sorry if this is in wrong place.
Eeyore
Garrulous Gimp

Beware donkey poo.

View Profile
Re: CC not showing up anymore (Mac OS X)
« Reply #1 on: 2012 May 10, 14:05:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

IIRC, there is a Mac user on this site who has had problems with disappearing CC, but you're going to have to find this information on your own: it is common courtesy to do a search to see if your problem has already been addressed (which is always highly likely) before you start a new thread. Please note that a competent search includes using more than one set of keywords and actually reading your search results.

"[M]embers of MATY do not realize how badly they are perceived by society, and that people are secretly mocking them in silence." -- cwurtz
trukkentuk
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2012 May 10, 14:45:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've already done this with few keywords (for example Mac, CC, custom content), whole area, 29 sites. I found few interesting threads. But I didn't find anything new, which could help me.
soozelwoozel
Senator

Success Weasel, School of notovny '11

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2012 May 10, 17:47:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had a problem with cc not working all of a sudden. Although I can't for the life of me remember how I got it all working again, which makes me of very little use, I'm sorry. Have you checked your info.plist is all in good working order? I know it's probably basic stuff you've already done, but try replacing your resource.cfg, deleting caches, loading without cc and then adding it back in incrementally. I swear with Macs half the time it's witchcraft and crossed fingers.

KNOCK KNOCK, JUNIOR\'S HERE
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2012 May 10, 18:31:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I swear with Macs half the time it's witchcraft and crossed fingers.

QUOTED FOR POSTERITY.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
trukkentuk
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2012 May 10, 18:40:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, you're both right, I hate Mac + TS3 combination. But I actually didn't do a shit while, and my downloads are working again. So weird computers these Macs, can't say nothing more.
Sigmund
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2012 May 10, 22:11:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You can thank EA.They know about it, but apparently the market is small enough that they don't care. CC will randomly work, then just as randomly stop working. I wouldn't hold my breath on EA fixing it any time soon, considering that it's been a problem for a couple of years. I'd look into boot camp, if you're attached to your CC.

I sing along with elevator music.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: