More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 19, 02:27:27

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6510 Members
Latest Member: TGTams
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Pudding Plots
| | | |-+  Beautyberry Park - A Colonial Mansion (Residential Lot)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Beautyberry Park - A Colonial Mansion (Residential Lot)  (Read 18231 times)
pyry
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Beautyberry Park - A Colonial Mansion (Residential Lot)
« on: 2011 August 10, 20:13:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is just another big house for posh and rich sims. Nothing really exceptional, I'm afraid, but something that turned out alright enough for me to want to share it. And since it uses a ton of store content, I thought this was a good place to post it. (Many thanks for all "donators" here!)

People have had some problems while downloading my lots over at MTS, so I've also made a blog where I post my lots in a .package format (see my signature). This one here is a regular simpack version. Any feedback and criticism is welcome. I did playtest the house for about one sim week but it's entirely possible I missed something that's not working as it should.

Beautyberry Park is a house for very posh and rich Sim families. It's a big Colonial mansion with 3 living floors: 5 bedrooms and 3,5 bathrooms. (There's enough space for 8 adults/teens/kids and 2 babies/toddlers.) The house has practically everything a succesful Sim could need for a happy life: For example a pool, hot-tub, bar, grand piano, vegetable garden and nectary. All rooms are spacious and there should be enough space for the upcoming pets and their beds, scratching posts etc. The house is decorated with a mix of traditional and contemporary styles - there's not really any theme except that it's definitely upper class.

The house is placed on a 30x40 lot and costs about § 272 000.
Requires WA, AMB, LN, GEN and FL, OLS.

Here's the file:
Beautyberry Park

The pics:

Third party CC
Cast yourself a chimney by armiel at MTS
« Last Edit: 2011 August 10, 20:33:47 by pyry » Logged
Jeebus
Nitwitted Nuisance

MATY's Lord and Savior

View Profile
Re: Beautyberry Park - A Colonial Mansion (Residential Lot)
« Reply #1 on: 2011 August 10, 20:22:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I find it a bit over-landscaped, but otherwise I like it quite a bit!  In addition to the store content, did you use any CC?
« Last Edit: 2011 August 11, 01:50:10 by Jeebus » Logged

"Terminate the erroneous data" is an awesome euphemism for an abortion.
pyry
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2011 August 10, 20:30:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I find it a bit over-landscaped, but otherwise I like it quite a bit?  In addition to the store content, did you use any CC?
Thanks. Smiley Yes, I kinda suck at landscaping. I like decorating the interiors much moor. Plus the lady of that house is sort of Hyacinth Bucket -type: Neurotic, snobbish etc. So I tried to make the house reflect her personality and over-did it on purpose sometimes.

I added the one third party CC I used (a chimney).
brownlustgirl
Knuckleheaded Knob

Giving EA the finger!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2011 August 14, 03:44:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nice build, not boxy and I love the landscape. Should be a great addition to my town, download when I get home.

"So you have to be hungry to eat, right? Hmph, imagine that concept."  Kirstie Alley
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2011 August 14, 19:11:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just to make sure it'll show up when I download, what method did you use to install store content?  Was it decrapified, converted to .package, or purchased?

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
pyry
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2011 August 15, 09:27:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just to make sure it'll show up when I download, what method did you use to install store content?  Was it decrapified, converted to .package, or purchased?
It was .package format.
ShortyBoo
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2011 August 15, 22:47:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It looks nice. I normally use bigger houses, but I can't build houses that don't look like large boxes myself. Thanks.
MegAnne
Knuckleheaded Knob

ENTP - Provider of graveside services

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2011 August 16, 01:28:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It was .package format.
Vanilla packages? Or "decrapified packages"? Or packages created from "decrapified" sims3packs?

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." -- Robert A. Heinlein
pyry
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2011 August 16, 04:37:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It was .package format.
Vanilla packages? Or "decrapified packages"? Or packages created from "decrapified" sims3packs?
Ah, my head hurts. I've just downloaded the .packages from "Moryrie" here. So I guess they are vanilla ones.
Zoan
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2012 March 17, 12:44:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry for raising the dead... but I just found this house and the link no longer works.. Anyone know of an alternative way I can dl it? IVe searched the exchange to no avail..
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2012 March 17, 13:32:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You're probably not going to find it anywhere else because it uses ARRed content.  Your best bet is to PM the original poster.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: