More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 12:20:31

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  How far, is too far?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: How far, is too far?  (Read 20001 times)
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: How far, is too far?
« Reply #25 on: 2012 April 17, 14:49:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Still failing to see the appeal of the nassel bra.
Torture, obviously. There's always a need for horrible stuff.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
TapThatBooty
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2012 April 17, 21:12:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All of you are overlooking one important thing: The "Tutti-Frutti"-ness of an item is DIRECTLY DEPENDANT ON THE COLOR SCHEME. Most objects and uniforms in TS3 do not have an intrinsic color that you are obliged to accept. This isn't TS2. Those same items can very well come in entirely normal, non-fruity colors if you so wish it. TS3 is actually mostly in black-and-white and the color is added afterwards.

That's what I have been thinking too. Some of the outfits would be really nice if it weren't for the silly pattern patches on them. But most, if not all, of the clothes that have the silly looking symbols on them also come with a plain option too. While I have no desire for the furniture, the outfits could be workable for some of my singer Sims.
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2012 April 27, 23:42:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Now that I think about it, I could always use this crap to make a Willy Wonka, old witch, or hell even Michael Jackson sim who lure children in to their doom.

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2012 April 28, 00:04:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No old witches kidnapping children.  Angry  Old witches do not like children and want nothing to do with them. Hmph. Perpetrating stereotypes! *mumble*

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
RebelRed
The Evil Psycho
Feckless Fool

No fucks given

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2012 April 29, 03:48:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought old witches like to eat children. Mmmm mmmm good!

meh.
floopyboo
The Biter
Pinheaded Pissant

Back by popular demand!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: 2012 April 29, 04:41:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Witches (old & young alike) know that long pig isn't worth the bother of putting up with mewling brats.

http://bigbrotherlawndale.deviantart.com/

The awesomest thing on the internet.
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2012 April 29, 22:55:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mim concurs.

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
RebelRed
The Evil Psycho
Feckless Fool

No fucks given

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2012 April 30, 05:08:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought the idea was to ply them with candy and goodies till their eyes glaze over and the happy little dumplings get poured in a pot.  I could be wrong.

meh.
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2012 April 30, 05:29:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Plying them with candy can be fun if you do it just before you give them back to their parents (haz neices). But all told it's better to just avoid the sticky, pukey spawn of others.

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
Eeyore
Garrulous Gimp

Beware donkey poo.

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2012 April 30, 18:48:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"[M]embers of MATY do not realize how badly they are perceived by society, and that people are secretly mocking them in silence." -- cwurtz
jonas
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2012 May 02, 08:48:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm trying, REALLY trying to see possibilities with this shitpack but I inevitably get washed with disgust when looking at these items and thinking of how much my beloved game has been crapped upon by EA repeatedly.  The thing that gets me most of all is how I would welcome this kind of crap - bring it on! - if only they would offer a maturely rated expansion as well with real evil, actual vampires, violence(even if cartoony), proper drunken antics and other gloriously "negative" human aspects. (ok, maybe those cupcake tits are a little mature) I couldn't care less about the Katy Perry part and can be chalked up as another person who has no idea who she is other than an eventual nobody. If this was a Felicia Day pack on the other hand - I'd be the first in line. But it's packs like this one that make me(40-male) too embarrassed to tell people how much I love this game anymore.

The only things I see worth it in this pack are the:
A. Jessica Rabbitt dress
B. Coupla other dresses, outfits that could be well usable if not plastered with candy decals.  There's also a skirt that I really hope isn't actually an outfit with the halter top.
C. The little girl candy theme bedset.  

What amazes me is how there's actually no dresses or hairstyles for little girl sims?!?  I mean, if you're going to puke Candyland all over the Sims - then at least give the little ones matching styles.  (oh wait..The Store!(give it time)

This kind of crap, still no Seasons, plus the Big Bad of the game being virtually unplayable for me since Pets overwhelms me with pleasure to see that EA rates worse than Blackwater in the public eye. Not that they give a flying fuck.

« Last Edit: 2012 May 02, 08:53:41 by jonas » Logged
Turd Ferguson
Blathering Buffoon

Solving mysteries in a van

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2012 May 02, 10:35:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All of you are overlooking one important thing: The "Tutti-Frutti"-ness of an item is DIRECTLY DEPENDANT ON THE COLOR SCHEME. Most objects and uniforms in TS3 do not have an intrinsic color that you are obliged to accept. This isn't TS2. Those same items can very well come in entirely normal, non-fruity colors if you so wish it. TS3 is actually mostly in black-and-white and the color is added afterwards.

You hand me a cup of diarrhea shit and tell me "You can paint it white and pretend it's a milkshake!" It's still a cup full of shit.

"There's a deep-seated paranoia that Americans have about not being Americans or something." - Billy Joel

"The problem with this country is that old fucks vote. We got shit to do, old folks don't, the only thing they have to do is judge you and vote." - Doug Stanhope
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2012 May 03, 15:19:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, no matter what color scheme you pick, it's still got fucking fruits and candies plastered all over it.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: